• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sup peeps

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2013
just created an account, hoping to meet some awesome pokemon fans

btw i need 15 posts to post in art and design which is where i really wanna post so ignore these spams lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello Jesal, welcome to PC! Seems like you're in an eager mood! I'm MidnightShine by the way~!

Here at PC, there's lots of different kinds of boards for you to post in. In a snap of a finger, you'll reach 15 posts in no time, just don't spam, 'k? We don't appreciate spam, who does?

Art & Design? Are you a Photoshop geek? I prefer pixel art, it's way easier for me. It's nice to see a new member that has interests towards Art & Design, most new members are here for Emulation & others.

I'm a Pokefan too! Just contact me via VM if you wanna chat anytime! Enjoy your time here~!

~Mid~

Years
Hey there Jesal, welcome to the forum! Great to meet you, I'm Cirno. ^^

Fifteen posts should not difficult to get at all since there are so many topics around for you to post in on PC, but just remember not to spam, as already stated. We have a pretty strict rule against that as we try our best to keep things clean around here! Make sure to give the rules a read if you haven't already, they're are very important to know to avoid making mistakes. I'll be looking forward to seeing your gallery in Art & Design, I draw myself so seeing more artists pop in makes me happy. <3

Anyway, why not tell us more about yourself? And out of curiosity, what's your art program of choice? I use Paint Tool SAI for the most part, but Photoshop is pretty amazing for graphics too. There's a place for all sorts of people on PC, so I'm sure you'll settle in well. :D

Have fun here and remember to contact me through private message if you need any help around the forum~!

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hi jesal, welcome to the big,friendly community called PC :D! We're an awesome bunch of crazy fans here, so I think you'll enjoy it, we've got a few old and new fans here and there :3. But yeah getting to fifteen posts isn't that hard at all, in fact its easy. Just browse around the forums look for a few, good topics about either Pokemon or polls, trivia, commenting about fanfictions or artworks, whatever xD. There's so much to do here, it's impossible to have nothing to do.

But beware, PC doesn't tolerate spammers so I would advise you shouldn't spam unless you want a ban heading your way, just remember that alright and you'll be perfectly fine :D. So you're an artsy sort huh? I'd love to see your work sometime, sounds amazing :3. What do you draw, or do if I can ask :D?

If you don't mind me being a bit curious, what are some of your other interests? Like do you have a taste in trivia, fanclubs, writing and tonnes more. So knowing more about you as a person would be great, but then again the choice is all yours :3. Just a suggestion though n_n. I'm Rainbow by the way, I'd be happy to talk to you about anything (except not much about hacks D:) and it'd be great to know you!

See you around Jesal :3!

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Hello there Jesal!

I'm tajaros and I'm just a member here. lol. xD

Anyways if your here for the Arts & Designs forums then just go there... :D I'm looking forward for your artwork hope they are good.

And if you want to try something new you can go to the Emulation section so you can learn/play hacking. It's really fun making your own hack you know... :D

If you have anymore questions you can ask our dear staff members about it.

Anyways, welcome to Pokecomunity! Hope you have a nice stay! :D

Years

btw i need 15 posts to post in art and design which is where i really wanna post so ignore these spams lol

Hi Jesal, and welcome!

PC is one of the biggest and friendliest forums you'll ever come across. We have loads of people to talk to and a ton of topics you can take part in, in our various subforums you'll find all over the place.

And yes, you do need 15 posts before you can post links or pictures but it's all to prevent illegal advertising. However, why don't you post in a few threads so you can reach that magic 15 mark before sharing your art? I'm not a talented artist myself but I love taking whatever pics I can find and make them into new avatars and signatures that I then use on PC.

Also, feel free to ask our moderators and admins if you ever have a question.

Have fun and can't wait to see your artwork~

- Hikari10

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years

Haha, well welcome to the Pokecommunity forums, jesal! You'll find a diverse range of Pokemon fans here, from battling fanatics, trading lovers, artists, roleplayers, you name it!

I see you want to get into Art and Design, that's actually pretty awesome! I love the arts, and am addicted to it.
If you need any help, feel free to VM me~

-Urugamosu

Back