• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A failed beginning. OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandeon

My Brand!
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2022
Welcome!

This is the OOC for posting SUs for the RP and to ask questions, disscuss it, or check up on what is going on in the thread. Also on this page I'll post charactersand their stats here as well.

characters:
Spoiler:

Map of the island
Spoiler:

Last edited:

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
Years
Oh, sorry Sandeon, I didn't see that this was up. My sign-up has been posted in the main thread, and yes, I truely am sorry.
BTW, this roleplay sounds very entertaining and I can't wait for it to start!

sandeon

My Brand!
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2022
Jewl of life: its ok, and im glad you like it! and i need to draw or describe the island. Drawing may be best, but my art skills are very selective. And I hope Rinnosuke gets his SU up and more people join!

UPDATE!
Jewl of life... ACEPTED!

Name: Keaton Malru

Appearance: As a human he is 5''5' with light brown shaggy hair. He is quite in shape and has no muscle, so he is quite wimpy and you wouldn't find him anywhere near a gym. His eyes are brown and getting greener towards the edge, in bright light they appear to be green and in darker light they appear to be brown. His skin is quite light but gets a good tan in the summer. He also has a cut in his ear the size of a popcorn crenel. He is often asked out because girls find him attractive, and he tends to turn them down because he isn't into the whole "popular" thing and he would be horrible at it. For clothing he has normal pants blue, baggy, boring. He has a favorite brown shirt with a lighter brown in two stripes from one wrist to the other going across his chest. He has an orange hoodie over that, with a red half pokeball in the center of the chest. He has a necklace with ashes of a rose in it. He also struts an orange rider cap without the goggles.

As a Pokémon everything is different. Instead of walking on two feet he walks on four. He has orange fur with dark brown instead of black stripes. And basically he's a dog looking like he's getting out of his puppy years. He is a Growlithe. The only differences between him and a normal Growlithe is that the stripes are dark brown instead of black, and in his ear he has a almond size triangular cut out.

Personality: He is a hyperactive ball of energy. He also can make little further than no sense whatsoever. But if you strike a nerve he will totally flip and become a complete emo. If you make fun of him, he will just sulk away and won't come out of the mood till someone is able to cheer him up. Around girls he likes, he is completely lost and things are totally awkward and tenses up. If he doesn't have a crush on the girl he is completely fine and will be totally normal.

Also he can cheer just about anyone up when they are in a sad, or mad mood and is someone you can go to for advice, encouragement, and to talk to about serious matters. If his friends of other important people to him are in danger of being bullied, he will jump into action and fight off the person opposing the other, even though as a human has no chance whatsoever at winning, being as all he has going for him is speed and stamina, he is also good at withstanding things. He also loves fire type pokemon

History: He lived in Pastoria City and had a normal life up till he was nine. His parent's marriage was falling apart and soon his dad resorted to alcohol and when he got home drunk was super abusive. One day when his dad got home he started to beat his mom and he had enough and punched his dad and his dad and his dad diverted his attack to him. The fought until his dad yelled that he'd had enough and took out a knife and was so drunk that he began to put it to his neck but his mom interviewed with an officer jenny that kicked his dad in the face causing him to slide and cut into his ear. Then his dad was sent to jail and his mom fainted and was rushed to a hospital. He's mom ended up dying and he went to live with his aunt who never got married and his aunt cared for him and made him into a fine young man with a bright attitude. The second he heard of the island and the offer him and his aunt signed him up, searching for peace and a fresh start although that wouldn't be the only "new" thing.

Pokémon: Growlithe

Last edited:

sandeon

My Brand!
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2022
Im thinking this thread is going to die, unless we get some intreset soon I will have to declare it over...

Pheonix987

Nyan, nyan, myancology...
Years
meh SU~

OK, it's done.

Name: Katenko (Kate) Kitara

Appearance: When human, Katenko is a relatively tall girl, who is around 5"10, and weighs 52kg. She has very unusual eyes, with one green and one gold. She got green contacts to hide her gold eye. Katenko has short, venom blue hair and bangs. Katenko also has white, almost blanched, skin, since she lived in SnowpointCity for her whole life. Her clothes are fairly simple, with her favorite black tank top, which has stars all over it. The tank top has its left sleeve ripped off by Katenko. Katenko, for pants, wears overly baggy khaki-colored ones. Her shoes are running shoes. Katenko wears fingerless gloves on both hands, and one gold earring on her right ear, showing that the right eye is the gold eye.

When pokemon, though, Katenko shrinks a considerable amount. She gets long, pointed ears, a thick, bushy tail and chestnut fur, which identifies her as an Eevee. There are slight differences from this Eevee and other Eevees. Her eyes are gold and green, which makes her easily recognizable from other Eevees. Also, Katenko's right ear has a tinge of gold, showing her gold earring, and black front paws that identify her gloves.

Personality: Katenko is a very, very, calm and cool person most of the time, yet she stands on the thin line between happiness and anger all the time, so she feels a bit unstable, like a lion that might pounce at you at any moment. When she is happy, her brightness and laid-back personality could be called "naïve" to a point of immaturity. When she is mad, though, you better watch out, because she lashes out at anyone near her to calm her fury. Passerbys should stay away at least a kilometer away from Katenko, or they will be subject to a harsh beating. Also, she doesn't hesitate to use very colorful words.

Katenko is also a huge tomboy. She never liked pink. She never liked to wear dresses. She only focused on her comic collection and the hours of sitting in front of the computer. Katenko is also, surprisingly, fond of cute things. Her whole room is covered with her favorite dolls of all colors. She is a very talented athlete, but not too good at schoolwork, except for pokemon studies. She is also a very strong and determined person, with full confidence in herself, which is how she got her black belt in karate. Katenko is an anti-social type, so she doesn't have many friends. She prefers to sit and read a book rather than play with her friends. Katenko is a person who will stop at nothing for her goals, save for spiders, which she is deathly afraid of due to a trauma that has happened earlier in her life.

History: When Katenko was born in SnowpointCity, her father died, making her mother a widow. Her mother was forced to work extra hard to gather the needed funds to survive. The two managed to live a pretty decent life. When the time of Katenko's fourth birthday was coming, though, tragedy struck. On the night before Katenko's birthday, a Spinarak managed to crawl in the home and bite Katenko. She was practically on her deathbed and would have died if her mother had not seen the tragedy and chase the Spinarak away. She quickly called the hospital, and Katenko was shipped off to the hospital. There, she had numerous struggles of pain. The birthday party had to be called off.

A month later, Katenko was all cured, and was happily taken to her home. A few years later, when Katenko was nine years old, she saw another Spinarak that was crawling straight for her. Her instinct made her run all around the town, with the Spinarak chasing her all the way. Katenko managed to scare it off somehow. After that, Katenko was deathly afraid of spiders.

The next year, on her tenth birthday, she refused to start her pokemon journey since she thought the Spinarak would come out again. Soon, Katenko was tired of the small city, with its shortage of houses and many restricted areas. She wanted to see some big things Finally, when Katenko heard the people tell her about an island that was far off to the east, she took the chance because she knew that she had to take the boat to get there, and Spinaraks can't swim. Katenko never knew that the "Yes, yes! I'd love to go there!" That she had said would change her life forever.

Pokemon: Eevee

RP Sample:
Spoiler:
[/FONT]

sandeon

My Brand!
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2022
Pheonix: accepted.
Lets hope more people show intrest...

sandeon

My Brand!
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2022
All reservations are made. If all reservations follow through then there will be seven charecters instead of six, but i will allow that, so if all sign up, that will be the end of SUs!

SupaJustin: I need you to add more, quite a bit more. And where he came from and who professor leaf is? I havent the foggiest. Please revise the SU and I'll hold your reservation till then.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Ah didn't see this thread (probably slipped my eye when I was reading the first post)

Anyways, I know I asked on the other thread but could I reserve a spot? I take we were supposed ask for them on the ooc.

sandeon

My Brand!
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2022
If two people drop, you may have the spot megaman.

IMPORTIANT
I forgot to say something, it was a slip up not to mention the pokemon you turn into HAS to be a basic pokemon! Sorry for any inconveinince.

Last edited:

ChrisTom

With all regards,
Years
Oops! Sorry Sandeon. Guess I didn't notice the OOC...

Alright here is my signup;

Name: Samuel J. Feran
Appearance: Sam has a tan skin. His hair is a copper color and is messy. It looks like the sparks of a flame. His eyes are a dark green, an amazing color which he thinks is one of his signature traits. He has a regular build, and is somewhat handsome. He often wears black and white, perhaps a T-shirt with a black and white pattern, or a white undershirt and black overshirt. He often wears baggy black cargo pants, but also wears jeans in warmer weather.

As a Pokemon...

Sam has a rough patch of hair on the top of his head. His eyes are a dark green, like most of his speices.
Personality: Sam is clever and sly. He often uses this to help others, but can trick people very easily. He has a charismatic aura, and uses this to trick people. He is friendly with his Pokemon. Although he seems rough at times, he is very soft on the inside. Sam is very agile and fit, though he is not bulging with muscles. Sam can say many things with few words, which makes him easy to talk to.
History: Sam was born in Mauville City, Hoenn, but he moved to Fortree City when he was 3. His parents moved when they were losing money, and his Dad got a job as a Entomologist. He worked as a gatherer, employed under an elderly man named Wenghan. Wenghan was a bitter man and irritated Sam, turning Sam bitter. While he was employed, he was shy back then. He often read books. After reading Tom Sawyer he became the clever teen he is today. In the market square he did acrobatic tricks for the locals, most of which had to do with juggling fire. At the age of 10 he found a Pokemon in a nearby crag. Upon entering the small cave, he found a Cyndaquil.A few months later his Dad got a job as a Professor in Sunyshore City, Sinnoh. Sam was sad that he had to move, but he was happy he had his companion. Since then his Cyndaquil has evolved. He came to the Island because his dad has been long time friends with Prof. Rowan. Sam wanted to catch another fire type, or any Pokemon that was fast.
Pokemon: Sam has turned into... A Charmander!

Gender; Male

Level; 15

Moves;

Scratch

Growl

Ember

Flamethrower

I'll edit this throughout the RP.

Please consider me for the RP!

Last edited:

Liacri

moral support penguin
Years
Here's my SU~

Name: Jessica "Jess" Lee Morgan

Appearance: Average in both build and height, Jess stands at about five feet three inches and weighs around one hundred and ten pounds. She routinely carries sunscreen with her to combat the sunburning of her fair skin. A faint spray of freckles, which tends to stand out more in the summer, rests across her nose and cheeks. Her light brown hair falls past her shoulders and is held back with a simple bandana. Her eyes are dark brown, and though she knows full well that she is in need of glasses, Jess hates the idea and therefore doesn't bother with them. Most of Jess's wardrobe at home consists of "girly" colors that cropped up in dresses, skirts, and blouses that she inwardly despised. Though she couldn't get away with it within her parents' sight, Jess changed into her favorite outfit as soon as she left. Her blue jeans might not look the best nor be the most fashionable, but they fit well and are very durable, and the same goes for her worn tennis shoes. A plain sleeveless shirt is sufficient for her needs, though she wears the t-shirt issued to her before she came to the island; it is pale lavender with a Pokéball insignia of the same color, though dark enough to be near black, emblazoned on it. During the day, her favorite violet hoodie is tied around her waist, though she wears it on chilly nights. As one of her personal pet peeves is the uneven length of the strings in her hood, she pulled the string out to save herself the annoyance. Her hands are mostly covered by a pair of plain gloves that have the top half of each finger cut off.

Once transformed into a Pokémon, Jess shrinks to the height of two feet and weighs a bit over twenty pounds, taking on the characteristics of a small, fox-like Pokémon: Vulpix. Her fur is auburn for the most part, though she has a creamy underbelly and feet that are darker than the rest of her fur. Her paw pads are chocolate brown with a hint of a red tone. Jess's tails and the fur on the top of her head that somewhat resembles hair are orange, though leaning closer to brown than most Vulpixes'. They style of this head fur is a bit messier than that of a normal Vulpix, reminiscent of her human hair. The insides of her ears are a darker brown, similar to the shade of her feet. Her nose is darker yet, almost bordering on black. Her eyes are much darker than the average Vulpix's, resembling the color of her eyes when she is a human, and her eyesight still leaves something to be desired.

Personality: At home, Jess is the perfect child. She keeps her room clean, washes the dishes, gets her homework done, and helps her parents. Whatever they tell her to do, she does. Sweet and kind, she always uses good manners just like she was taught, full of smiles and cheerfulness for everyone. When it gets down to it, though, this ideal daughter is only seen from her parents' point of view and that of the other adults around her. Beneath the facade, Jess is undeniably a tomboy. She hates every minute of being the saccharine little girl she's supposed to be. When she's truly acting herself, she has a practical and casual manner. A mess doesn't faze her, nor does getting down and dirty to get a job done. She's fairly honest and tends to be a little blunt and to the point. Functionality is more important than style in her eyes; she doesn't care much for outward appearance. Her clothing is well kept, but certainly not in the height of fashion. She's an average student at school, and her athletic abilities aren't anything special either. Thanks to her childhood, spent in a port city, she knows a fair amount about ships and the sea. She possesses strong determination to finish a job when she starts it and also to do what she thinks is right. Generally easygoing, anger doesn't come to her in a flash, though she won't keep quiet when she's annoyed or otherwise in a bad mood. In her mind, boys are for the most part just friends, not love interests. Due to years of hiding her tomboyishness, Jess isn't always confident in being her real self. Although not much unsettles her, thunder and lightning are two of her greatest fears, which she tries to hide.

History: Jess was born in Eterna City in the Sinnoh region. She remembers very little of her time there because her parents moved to Canalave City, where Jess spent the remainder of her childhood, two years later; her father had gotten a job at the port there and her mother worked part time at the Poké Mart. Jess attended school in Canalave and worked hard to achieve the grades she knew her parents wanted. Other girls her age were her playmates, though her parents were unaware that she began to make friends with boys, with whom she could be the tomboy inside her. Eventually, it came to the point where she would go out to play boyish games with them, telling her parents that she was "at the library" or some other innocent or girlish activity. She saved her money until she could secretly buy some comfortable blue jeans and a t-shirt to wear when she played with the boys, thus hiding any grass stains from games of tag or cops and robbers. At the age of ten, she hoped to start out on a journey with Pokémon; some of her male friends had already received permission from their parents and set out on journeys of their own. However, her parents wouldn't allow it. By the time she was a preteen, Jess would sneak out of her room some evenings to wander around the city and nearby part of the adjoining route, though she knew enough not to go near the places where wild Pokémon lurked. Occasionally, she would meet up with her old friends who had come back for a short visit and get to see their Pokémon, which only made her want to leave more. Finally, shortly after she turned fourteen, her parents received news of the recently discovered island and its planned use. Deciding this would be a safe environment for their "darling little girl" to catch her first Pokémon, they sent in her application and she was accepted to the program, which appealed to Jess more than her parents knew. She couldn't convince her parents that they didn't need to come to Sunyshore City with her, so they used vacation days from their jobs to come along, much to Jess's chagrin. Though she had lived in a port city and had been aboard several ships, it was Jess's first trip of a great length by sea. As a commemorating gift for the start of her Pokémon journey, though it would be of little use on the island, Jess's parents gave her a collapsible bicycle from the shop in her birth city, Eterna.

Pokémon: Vulpix

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

sandeon

My Brand!
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2022
Liacri: accepted! and Rinosuke, youve got till sunday to get in your SU or I'll have to drop you.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
Name: Lodovico "Vico" Silvio

Physical Appearance: Vico is about 5"5 feet tall. His body size is somewhere between thin and average, leaning closer to average. His skin is rather pale shade and his hair is black. Vico likes to keep his hair nice and slick. Make sure it doesn't sag onto his face too much. And finally, his eyes are brown.

Vico is wearing black jeans. He would never think of letting them sag so he always wears a nice, black, genuine leather belt to keep it from sagging down too low. His sneakers are both black and white. He likes white ankle socks. And a polo shirt, it's horizontally striped and is beige and white. It also has the number 57 over the heart area. It's as long as any average T-shirt. He'll always have his collar down and it buttoned all the way up.

As a Pikachu (yes, a Pikachu. I know, unoriginal Pokemon is unoriginal but it was the only thing I could think of so STFU), Vico looks somewhat average for a Pikachu, nothing like hair on the top of his head or a notched ear or something like that. He's shrunk to around 1"01 inches tall, making him a little undersized for a Pikachu. He weighs in at the average weight for a Pikachu, 13.2 LBS. Also, like his pale skin as a human, his yellow fur as a Pikachu isn't exactly as yellow as any normal Pikachu. His yellow makes him look more Pichu coloured then anything else. His cheeks are slightly more red then normal and his brown on his back and tail are quite dark. And finally, the black at the tips of his ears are slanted towards the middle of his body.

Personality: Vico likes things to be perfect. He always tries to make sure things are done right. He doesn't like failing and will make sure that all necessary precautions are taken so that things can be as good as they can possibly be. He also likes to give his all and then some. He'll give 200% and then give 210%. This ties in with his perfectionism, he will put his sweat, blood and tears into things. When he starts something he always makes sure to finish it. He's also pretty smart. He always thinks critically and outside of the box. He always tries to find new and creative ways to solve his problems so that everything he does can be, you guessed it, perfect.

Although, Vico is quite bossy. The ultimate example of 'My way or the highway'. Although he does like things to be perfect, this has caused him to always want to take the helm and make sure no one does anything wrong. Also, he's pretty cocky and a little pretentious. He's always sure that he will be the one that comes out on top. He'll always expect that victory will always be right in his fingertips. He's also a bit of a snoop. He's always trying to act like Sherlock Holmes at any given interval. When he finds something that perplexes him, he'll go find out what it is, whether it's his business or not.

History: Vico was born and raised in a nice, high-class house in Hearthome City. He was the fourth of four children. They were all quite successful in what they did. Always getting As, bringing home trophies so Vico always felt he had to do his best and then make his best better. This is where he got his 200% attitude. He himself was still good at all he did and was not a disgrace to what his family had expected of him. He was a smarty-pants, plain-and-simple.

But by the moment High School rolled around, it seemed like all his Middle School, and even his Elementary School friends, had deserted him. He had become an anti-social. Locked away from anything but his grades and school work. I guess they didn't want to hang out with their intellectual superior. Or at least that's what Vico always thought the reason was.

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Pokemon: Pikachu

Moves:

ThunderShock - Beginning

Thunder Wave - Beginning

Quick Attack - Beginning

Also, am I allowed to use moves that Pikachu wouldn't learn through Leveling up but would still be reasonable, because I want Vico to learn Volt Tackle Charge Beam.

Gewd? :3

Last edited:

sandeon

My Brand!
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2022
Mr.36: can i call you that? Um how do i say this... lol jk, you are accepted! BUT! You get the normal chain of attacks, although i may bend it a little if i think it would fit.

PEOPLE! those of you who have signed up with a list of moves, you may not get them depending on what they are! You get what a normal lv 10 pokemon of your speices would have. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back