• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOC: Atlantis Arising [M]

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Alright! I am pleased with my training post (for now...) and to top it off, it was 999 words. Awesome, without even trying!

Anyway, I've been feeling more motivated to roleplay recently, probably just because I want to procrastinate to avoid finals and all.

By the way. The Japanese will create a top secret mech that Nikolai will just happen to "borrow" to destroy everyone else. How does that sound to everyone? :D

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Alright! I am pleased with my training post (for now...) and to top it off, it was 999 words. Awesome, without even trying!

Anyway, I've been feeling more motivated to roleplay recently, probably just because I want to procrastinate to avoid finals and all.

By the way. The Japanese will create a top secret mech that Nikolai will just happen to "borrow" to destroy everyone else. How does that sound to everyone? :D

Uhhh, please tell me you are joking.......

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Loooooooool u funi

Anyway, is it only tornzero to go? Then we go to day 3?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Can I post again before that (if I feel like it in a few hours or so)? About leaving the training room and going to the sleeping dorms and stuff? :3 And bunnying Natalia and Atticus again just a liiitttle.

Because the housing floor was on lvl 7 / 8 right.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Uh, just The Final Watchman/Brian Sheppard and PkMn Trainer Yellow/Erika Onzanem to post and that's everyone wrapped up for Day Two.

Yes Red, shouldn't be too much trouble.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Lol, yes, I'm joking! Doing that would just be mean to other players and completely over powered. However, I am not opposed to the idea of Nikolai stealing military technology. maybe the Americans, they make some awesome stuff...

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
WE'LL SEE. ONE DAY. PERHAPS. MAYBE.

Well, all I have to do is kick Oakley off to bed and all my characters and responsible characters are DONE-ETH.

Excellence. DAY THREE, ALMOST COMMENCE!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Done with that last day 2 post :3 Unless Silver Rogue feels like Nikolai would have trouble sleeping and wants to meet Helena in the kitchen or something and have a midnight chat?

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
I shall work on posts over the next week at university, so we should be on track for day three in less than seven days!

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
So now that we are into Day Three:

@Syndicate Peoples: I shall have a post up for you guys sometime soon.

@Royal Family Peoples: Let's head off to breakfast, feel free to have a dream or possibly catch a glimpse of Michael sneaking off. Your "mentors" will come and wake you up, so;
The Final Watchman: You may bunny Cobalt to take Brian down.
Skymin: You have Justin.
Raikiri: You have Thalia.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
It's breakfast time on Day 3 guys, so let's get moving!!!!

EDIT: Also Syndicate guys, you have a small en-suite off your room, will have a shower, toilet and handbasin.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Hey guys! Just a message to everyone to say that I won't be posting until Friday (which is probably everyone's Thursday). I got a bit of homework to do, then i'm all free for like, 2 months. <3 I'm sure a lot of people have finals too!

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Hey guys! Just a message to everyone to say that I won't be posting until Friday (which is probably everyone's Thursday). I got a bit of homework to do, then i'm all free for like, 2 months. <3 I'm sure a lot of people have finals too!

Same here guys, it's finals week so I'm busy as hell, but Friday is the day I shall be able to post again.

Thank you for your patience, we shall continue soon.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
This is one of the RPs I'm most sad about leaving. I really wanted to see it through to the end! But I need to do this. Bye! Thanks Skymin and Declan.

<3

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
W-w-wait, what's going on? I'M BACK, ASSIGNMENTS ARE FINISHED, WHY IS RED LEAVING!?!??!

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Okay guys, in t-minus 2 hours I have my final two exams, so after celebrating tonight and working through the weekend, I will look at posting more often!

WAIT, WHAT?!?!?!? RED, WHY ARE YOU LEAVING?????

I am most sad to see you leaving, but if you must, then it has been a pleasure RPing with you. At least join us on Skype sometimes, 'kay?

Back