• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alpha & Omega [Team Aqua & Magma Fanclub]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm gonna get back to doing my Ruby Nuz run at some point but holy man I've been way too busy to do anything ;__;

Oh also I totally am making plans to create an ORAS Aqua Grunt cosplay and wear it on release day :D

Years
  • Age 28
  • AZ
  • Seen Oct 8, 2014
I'm gonna get back to doing my Ruby Nuz run at some point but holy man I've been way too busy to do anything ;__;

Oh also I totally am making plans to create an ORAS Aqua Grunt cosplay and wear it on release day :D

Haha I just set up my pirate shorts this morning. Now to find the shirt.

Years
Username: Absolus
Team: Magma
Partner Pokémon:
261.gif

Anything Else: Choosing a team was surprisingly difficult. Team Magma has my favourite grunts and admins, but team Aqua has my favourite boss D:

Ooh, this is a good idea. I was already planning on doing a Magma grunt or an Archie cosplay to MCM Comic Con London in October, but with the releases shortly I may have a dual purpose for them :D

Years
Username: Spontaneouscombustion
Partner Pokemon: Zubat
Anything Else: I am a really huge fan of the Ruby and Sapphire games, and I'm overly excited about the new game remakes. I remember being about 7 or 8 years old when I got Pokemon Ruby, It was my very first Pokemon game I had ever played, Until it stopped working at least.

Years
  • Age 28
  • AZ
  • Seen Oct 8, 2014
Username: Spontaneouscombustion
Partner Pokemon: Zubat
Anything Else: I am a really huge fan of the Ruby and Sapphire games, and I'm overly excited about the new game remakes. I remember being about 7 or 8 years old when I got Pokemon Ruby, It was my very first Pokemon game I had ever played, Until it stopped working at least.

You can still get them fixed :) if you don't mind sending it to a shop I can get you hooked up for like $6

I got mine done fairly recently.

Years
  • Age 28
  • AZ
  • Seen Oct 8, 2014
Oh no, its long gone by now, I have no clue what happened to it afterwards, I honestly cannot remember. like I said it was when I was 7-8 which was 2006 or close to it.

I was 7-8 in 03 when I got mine. Probably 7. Lol and to this day still have it. Though I've started a new journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back