• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruriri

Banned
Years
Im leaving.[/size]
Im treated liek Cas was back In january
thats why she left[/size]
cause you ***-holes made her so ****ed.
Im leaving for liek the zillionth time.,

SEE YA!

[]IM NEVER COMN BACK![/size]

AND I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU IP-BAN ME I WILL MAKE SURE TAHT YOU LEAVE!

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
Hey, no one notice that I was here.
That's really cool...you Hitler look alike dude...
That's good.
Adios.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I don't see how you get half the accusations you're making, but your sig is too large and offensive. It will be edited some.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Well later dude

BTW, why are you flaming PC and our mods so much o your sig?

Years
Ruriri said:
Im leaving.[/size]
Im treated liek Cas was back In january
thats why she left[/size]
cause you ***-holes made her so ****ed.
Im leaving for liek the zillionth time.,

SEE YA!

[]IM NEVER COMN BACK![/size]

AND I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU IP-BAN ME I WILL MAKE SURE TAHT YOU LEAVE!
Not a lot of people really care if you leave. You aren't special.

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Okay, now that I fixed the size...

We mods and S mods give countless hours each day to help keep this place up. You are in no position to make those claims. I have not seen one incident that should cause you to act this way. Even if you were mistreated, this is the most immature way to handle yourself. Period. If you don't like our staff and members, go ahead and leave. We aren't binding you here, and there are a lot of forums out there for you to go to. Going to such lengths and melodrama is not going to get you any sympathy or respect.

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
They can't do anything worth worrying about. If they are so immature that they would do that, they can't be too bright to get around bans.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
You know what ruriri, quit looking so friggin pathtic.

You have no right to put down this board.Go ahead, try to wreck PC,we will ban you, so why don't you quit flaming while you stil have chance.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Yeah, so why don't you just get out of here and don't come back.

We don't need members like you who want to ruin this place.

Zento

Mushroom God
Years
Dude, why even join in the first place if you're gonna leave......... Again?? This is so unoriginal of you... -_-

Why on Earth do you hate Atsuji so friggin' much? What has he done to you? Probably nothing. You baffle me sometimes.

Leave if you like. It's not like it's gonna scar us for life.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Yea dude, what's your problem?

If you hate us and PC so much, why did you bother showing up at all?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
His sig is now fixed. Ruriri if there was no Mods or S-Mods PC would be falling apart, spamers every where spam is every thread. But some one like you, you dont care how much time we put into PC making PC what it is now.
And Cas didnt leave she was IP banned and deleted. And what can you do if a Admin gives you a IP ban? That was not very smart to say. Its sad, Kwesi un-banned you on the old PC. We let you have a 2nd chance on PC but what did you do? You didnt take it and be thankfull that your not banned, you come back and do this. Ruriri you are banned for bashing PC, and PC's staff.

prolific_rhapsody

Paradox in Paradigm
Years
leave

Arcanine said:
His sig is now fixed. Ruriri if there was no Mods or S-Mods PC would be falling apart, spamers every where spam is every thread. But some one like you, you dont care how much time we put into PC making PC what it is now.
And Cas didnt leave she was IP banned and deleted. And what can you do if a Admin gives you a IP ban? That was not very smart to say. Its sad, Kwesi un-banned you on the old PC. We let you have a 2nd chance on PC but what did you do? You didnt take it and be thankfull that your not banned, you come back and do this. Ruriri you are banned for bashing PC, and PC's staff.
:pirate: You leave,This is it!! :cross-eye Leave Arcanine,Kairi,and everyone else
[/U]ALONE!! I was a guest here for three months,and I've seen your havoc,Rururi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back