• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Genesis League

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
For my gym (I'm the normal leader here) just want to let you know that my battles will be 3v3 singles. I believe I almost have a team ready so if anyone wants to PM me ahead of time go ahead and I will get back to you when I am ready. Also the prize will be a CLONED pokemon from my team (have to beat me to find out what it is). So if anyone wants to challenge me just pm me and I will get back to them when I am ready.

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2014
It seems like it would be fun to challenge all the gym leaders and stuff! I'm up for it whenever a gym leader is ready

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 25, 2014
I should be good to go by tomorrow. Are we still having challengers register a set of pokemon? I'd say let them register 8 or 9 so they have options to switch, but also preventing counter teaming

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
Hey guys dont forget Challengers VM your victory so i can add you as gym defeated 1/0 or 0/1 listed on the main league post well have a good day Ohhhhhh

happy 2014

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
can i not be a multitype gym leader like giovanni was?
i have an all shiny team.
Shiny umbreon
shiny entei/delphox if you dont want legendaries in this league
shiny drapion
shiny raichu
shiny togekiss
and shiny azumarill. i can be the last gym leader like giovanni was. please i wann have anll shiny team but i dont have an all shiny all <put type here> gym.

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
ok i suppose that wont hurt i guess this might be an interesting league after all lol ok your the multi tyoe gym.

Hey guys here is my riddle:

My temper is great, and my number is close to 8, my battle was heat but I cant be beat in chapter 46

What pokemon am I ?
Hints: 3

Good luck

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 25, 2014
Sorry all, just my luck that I get sick as soon as I finish my team. Without further ado:

Welcome to all challengers! I am Blayde, keeper of the Hydro Badge. In order to obtain this badge, you must first conquer my team of Water Pokemon without being washed away. The rules of our battle are as follows:
-Smogon OU rules apply.
- Item Clause (No duplicate hold items)
- Sleep/Evasion/Endless Battle/All other traditional Smogon Battle rules apply.
- 6v6 singles battle.

Please be sure to have registered your pokemon with thebest before challenging. When you feel you are ready to challenge, please leave a visitor message at my gym and I will contact you to set up a time to battle. Achieving victory over my gym will reward you with not only the Hydro Badge, but also a gift pokemon from me to commemorate your victory.

Best of luck in your challenges against all members of the Genesis League,

Leader Blayde

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I don't think I'm good enough to be a Gym Leader or E$ so I'll simply wait as a challenger. Best of luck with this! ^^

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
That's pretty cool how you announced your gym like that :-) well I'm making so when I'm in my computer later that all challengers will be able to click the link to be sent to all gym leaders profiles so its easier the searching there name in PC well I've got to go into work soon so have a good day

Genesis league GL

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Gonna challenge and register the following Pokemon

Azumarill
Mawile
Pinsir
Darmanitan
Exploud
Talonflame
Gourgeist
Garchomp
Aegislash

My temper is great, and my number is close to 8, my battle was heat but I cant be beat in chapter 46

What pokemon am I ?
Hints: 3

Good luck
Charizard perhaps?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 25, 2014
Confirming Flushed's victory. Congratulations, you are awarded the Hydro Badge!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 16, 2014
I'm afraid I'll have to pull out I'm bogged down with college work. sorry for any inconvenience

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
wait this isnt a battle on showdown is it? if it is i will have to leave because thats not how i wanna battle. and if it isnt i would like to change my team a bit
Shiny masquerain
shiny absol
shiny giratina
shiny drapion
shiny raikou
and shiny togekiss

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 25, 2014
Confirming a Gym Leader victory over LuminescentUmbreon. Leader Blayde is now (1-1)

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
i can battle anyone right now. wait is it in order yet? and we still dont have 8 gym leaders after Tal Skirata left because of college work

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 25, 2014
Yes when your gym is ready you can begin battling. All eight gyms are not settled, but challengers can acquire whatever badges are ready in the mean time

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
I lost against Flushed. They win the All-Around Badge, including a free shiny Cottonee.

EDIT: I have a ton of shinies from my black and black 2 games so no worries, i can give out shiny pokemon to all of the trainers who beat me

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
Any one can challenge any at any time, they're is no order but they MUST follow all rules including the GYMs rules so yer. The challengers will ask you for a battle set in your gyms rules. :)

also Tal did leave but the gyms carry on as usual, and I'll put up as new gym available : )

Decide to become a gym beacuse of Tal's withdrawal, so yer I'm the dark leader
Team registerd are:

Yveltal
Umbreon
Greninja
Drapion

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
you guys probably should update the gym leader list and include their rules under spoiler tags, if they have any specific rules. =/

anyway, i guess i'll challenge any gym leaders who are available for battle right now.
do i need to announce my team here or no?

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
anounce by registering it by posting here : ) and im an gym leader thats all most ready lol

Im a 4 on 4 gym battle legendary's allowed also standard clause apply's

Back