• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
No one deserves friend ship. IT'S A LIEEE.

I could never get past May's high-pitched voice. It always gave me a slight headache after an episode. I was kind of glad she left, until Dawn came. That's pretty much when the show became unbearable for me. :\

>_>

I liked May's Battle Frontier voice.

Dawn just pisses me off in EVERY aspect.

Last edited:

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
Years
Although I could BE Caboose special, I don't think I am >.>
And sadly, even though I am just getting to know some of you, I gotta get off for the night. I had a BLAST during this weekend and the Get Together in general. Add me on MSN (not skype, im never on) and send me a message or something! Later guys!

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
Years
REPLY #1700 (has been passed while i tried to type this)! Break 2k for me!
@don: Tucker's alien baby!

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2010
SO! who thinks that Zel (SG of course) linkandzelda (Liquid Crystal) and Lyu (crystal Chronicles) should get together and make one great SUPERHAX!!!
Zel for the phone booth, minigames and other awesomeness, Linkandzelda for an almost complete crystal remake (practically done at that) plus added sprites, and Lyu for the title screen thing here: /showthread.php?t=190577 (btw, does anyone have the whole thing on video or something, like is it true?)
U PPL MAY DISCUSS
=]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back