• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Not sure if anyone else got this, but the first time you meet Dante my screen froze. Well actually, I went into my Bag so I could teach the Dig TM to my Poochyena and when I came out everything was frozen, I couldn't move anywhere or do anything but the BGM was still playing. Too bad I didn't save before opening the menu.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
The screen shows the Game Boy logo, then nothing else happens.

This is what it does:
errorng.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2010
Is this game even being made still or what I already beat beta 2 and I don't want to look foward to nothing

Xenoblade

needs a banner. PM me please!
Years
But I am using VBA...........

Lol, you're using the wrong ROM. This plays on Pokemon Ruby Version. It doesn't play on G/S/C or anything before or after R/S/E. I'll PM you some information, follow from there.

Is this game even being made still or what I already beat beta 2 and I don't want to look foward to nothing

It's still being made, but as the same is with Light Platinum (LP), it won't have another beta for a while. Believe me, everyone here wants a new beta; SP, Ash and I included.

Last edited:

Xenoblade

needs a banner. PM me please!
Years
Last edited:
Years
Not sure if anyone else got this, but the first time you meet Dante my screen froze. Well actually, I went into my Bag so I could teach the Dig TM to my Poochyena and when I came out everything was frozen, I couldn't move anywhere or do anything but the BGM was still playing. Too bad I didn't save before opening the menu.

Would really like a solution lol >.>

H.Lecter

Two-dimensional
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2015
I downloaded the BETA 2 and patched the Ruby Rob with Lunar IPS. I downloaded the suggested version of VBA and I made the right options, but the game still doesnt work. I guess i have the wrong version of Ruby.
Can someone send me a private message whre I can find the right one?

yozdutzu

the master of all legends
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
dante i love the game to bat its onli beta 2 if you need any help ideas or something contact me

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2013
I found some glitches. If you go to through the N.region route 5 and get to the entrance to Arnica forest where it is blocked, you can walk into some of the wooden barriers. Also if you open the menu and look at your bag or pokemon while in the scarlet town gym it lets you take control of the green person and you can go back in the mine. Also, if you do the same thing at the entrance to route 601 it messes up the game. Also, you can skip going through the mine by just going into the gym. This also leaves the hole to the mine open and if you go in it it traps you in a ledge of the cliff and you can't get out.

I also have a question. When i try to fly back to little town on brenda's Salamance it just takes me to the Scarlet town pokecenter. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
I found some glitches. If you go to through the N.region route 5 and get to the entrance to Arnica forest where it is blocked, you can walk into some of the wooden barriers. Also if you open the menu and look at your bag or pokemon while in the scarlet town gym it lets you take control of the green person and you can go back in the mine. Also, if you do the same thing at the entrance to route 601 it messes up the game. Also, you can skip going through the mine by just going into the gym. This also leaves the hole to the mine open and if you go in it it traps you in a ledge of the cliff and you can't get out.

I also have a question. When i try to fly back to little town on brenda's Salamance it just takes me to the Scarlet town pokecenter. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Post 15 posts, and come back here to post a screenshot.
I don't understand what you're sayin'.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Post 15 posts, and come back here to post a screenshot.
I don't understand what you're sayin'.

Maybe that's because you're... slow?

They're only trying to help, you shouldn't tell them to post screenshots when it could be the same as writing about the problem. just because you don't understand. It's not your hack anyway. :)

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years

They're only trying to help, you shouldn't tell them to post screenshots when it could be the same as writing about the problem. just because you don't understand. It's not your hack anyway. :)
yes,you are right...
this isn't his hack...but Sarcastic Prince give me a huge help with all people with problem to play on my hack.
so...maybe he had wrong...but, in my opinion, the use of screenshots it's a better help to undastand the problems.

well friend..
thanks for yours segnalations ;)
about your question...I'm sorry, but I haven't play on the english version..but maybe the problem it's in the warp of the script of salamance.
but however you can fix it with the right coordinates of little town ;)

==========================================
UPDATES!!!
well people....I know that for a long time I don't post news to the hack...but I'm too busy with my life.
So, to prevent the death of this project, I've ask help to my great friend R!cci (Skoria)...some people know him as the creator of pokemon Never BW.
Together we have take the decision to link the own project in a single hack.
so...pokemon crono and pokemon never BW are a single hack!!
this is the link of the new thread
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=213176

I'll ask to the moderator to don't close this thread..becouse could be a huge help for the gameplay of the fun of this hack.
thanks ;)

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years

Screenshots > Normal Text with no screenshots. (> Means better.)
It's not that I don't understand, but this guy's grammar is killing me.
I don't bother reading glitch reporting with bad grammar.

And I'm not slow, I'M FAST! Got it memorized?

Anyways, Dante, you could try fixing the English Beta,
as I'm too lazy to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back