• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: blogged over

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Only staff, supporters and people with over 5000 posts can, so you can't sorry :(

droomph

weeb
Years
No, it's to make sure newcomers actually have to think about what they're gonna blog about before they actually blog it.

And believe me, it's a good idea. I would have made a stupid blog myself if it weren't for that restriction.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I don't think that anyone's mentioned yet that there's no reason why you can't support the forum and gain access to blogs that way. I think Requility's post saying that "you can't" could have been a little misleading. If you really care about having a blog then it'd be an idea to donate for it, thus becoming a Supporter. If you're interested then you can read here for further information.

Years
Blogs are basically a reward for being a productive, friendly, and non-abrasive member of the community, be it through donating to help Rukario pay for the server (supportership method - I think you have to be at least Tier 2, maybe Tier 3 for it), posting productively and contributing to quality discussions and not flaming anyone and reporting posts using the reports system instead of minimodding (this is for the 5000 posts method as well as the moderator method). Becoming a moderator is definitely the hardest path to getting a blog since you have to be a mature, responsible, non-abrasive (meaning don't be a jerk to anyone), rule-abiding, difference-respecting, and active member (there's probably a few other standards I'm forgetting) who reports posts for one of the moderators to deal with instead of telling the offending poster yourself.

Back