• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Which Two Pokemon Would You Have?

Deceit

Toxic.
Years
Gah, too hard to chose...
I guess I'll go with Gengar, being one of my favorites, plus it can hide in peoples shadows and go through walls.
My second would be my Garchomp, as it is very strong, and its also another favorite. Plus I can ride it to go at high speeds.
Hey, their initials spell GG.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Journey? Aww, can't I just be a book keeper or stay at home?
sad.gif

Oh wait. I'd unabashedly be the worst kind of Pokemon Coordinator. ewe The Pokemon contest concept was the only thing I ever liked about the main games, but the execution wasn't too hot. In real life, though, I think it'd be different.

I'd be absolutely terrible. My end goal would just be to have the cutest Nidorina on the planet, and we'd win using really sneaky underhanded tactics like Charm, Attract, Sweet Kiss and whatever other cutesy-lovey dovey moves exist. You can give Pokemon accessories, right? I think my Nidorina needs glasses. For no other reason than to make it even more unnecessarily Moe-ish. They'd have to ban me.

I'd also have Vulpix. Redo her hair in pigtails, give 'er a lollipop and have her skip around while singing in a cutesy Vulpix voice. I don't even care if I win, I just want to melt faces with how sugar sweet this'll all be. They'll have posters hanging up to have me arrested. And the cops could never put me away because all I'd have to do is have the both of the 'mons give the ol' puppy dog eyes and bat some eyelashes, and if that doesn't have him/her blabbering baby-speak like a darn fool, it'll get me a "get outta here before I change my mind".

So yeah, I'd be like a cross between a Pokemon Fan obsessed with pretty/cute 'mons and a coordinator to flaunt such. But it'd be with the malicious intention of instilling face melting cuteness. Pokeblock abuse ahoy!

Last edited:

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
Only two? ):

Vaporeon x Flygon would be great for me since I can't see me "having" a legendary pokemon if it was real life, so no suicune.
And I can visualize myself flying on my flygon's back so yeah, it could be really helpful in any trip.

I like pokemons of every type, but as I have a love for water I would be training a large number of water mons.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 13, 2021
A Flygon to travel by air, and an Arcanine to travel quickly by land. My Arcanine would have to learn how to swim because I'd like to have an advantage there too, haha.

Years
I'd be a Battle Girl for sure!! :D Although the two pokémon I'd pick: Ninetales and Vaporeon (two of my faves, the latter of which to be used for Surfing), don't really tie in with that lol :)

~Glacia~Frost~

~Ice-type Trainer~
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2013
Froakie because it's a frog that covers my Fire and Steel weaknesses and Gliscor to check Fighting and Rock types while Froakie and I can resist Water and Ice attacks that :) And yes, Froakie is my favorite of the Gen. VI starters ~hehe

Guess what sort of trainer I am ^.^

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
Years
I never go without Charizard and raichu and I don't like to catch a whole bunch of poke I usually stick with my favs in every gen only modifying it with w/e new pokemon I like

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2013
Squirtle. Every time. And a Piplup. Absolutely.

And then, just to mess with people, I would dress like a dragon trainer.

Froakie because it's a frog that covers my Fire and Steel weaknesses and Gliscor to check Fighting and Rock types while Froakie and I can resist Water and Ice attacks that :) And yes, Froakie is my favorite of the Gen. VI starters ~hehe

Guess what sort of trainer I am ^.^

Let's see...Bug Catcher. Bug Catcher. Definitely Bug Catcher.

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dewott because it looks formidable for a sea otter Pokemon, and Togekiss because it looks peaceful.
And I will become the Ace Trainer.

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2013
A dratini and a charmander, just because they're cuties and i love charizard and dragonite <3
And i guess i would be a Bug Cather lol...

GhastlyGastly

Crazy Pokémon Lady
Years
It'd be a toss-up between Haunter and Kadabra or Gengar and Alakazam. So sue me, I'm a die-hard Ghost/Psychic fan, in spades.

Last edited:

Whistler

Questioner
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2014
My pokemon would start out as Dwebble and Whismur, but after evolution become Crustle and Exploud! :)

I have no idea what kind of trainer I would be. I would like to learn about what Pokemon type fits my personality best though. Nobody even tried helping me with that when I posted about it in the welcome newbies area. Oh well. :|

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
I'd start up with Zorua and Joltik. They evolve into 2 of my all time favorites
I'd just be one of the normal people. Yknow, those people who don't wear stupid costumes

Laylaw

"Smell ya later!" - Blue
Years
I would probably start out with Flareon and Swablu, both of those Pokémon would compliment me well, I think... And hope.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I would start out with Piplup and Oshawatt and end up with Empoleon and Samurott, respectively.

My trainer class would be the Ace Trainer class.

Back