• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Yew's class is more focused on the involvement of mythology in the history of Pokemon, as well as the myth's themselves. I believe that Ryan's class would be more focused on delving into the myths, picking them apart and analyzing them. Of course, I'm not Ryan's Player, so I can't say much. Yew's quite a bit spontaneous with his class. Some days it's book work, most days it's field studies, or perhaps labs in the classroom involving historical artifacts. He's a bit more geared towards the bigger picture, where as Ryan may be focusing on the Legendaries themselves. Hence the "History" part of Yew's class.

Once again, I apologize to the player of Ryan if I am incorrect, or if I seem to be dictating your character. These are all just hypothetical thoughts used to help explain my position, not define yours. This is not intended that way whatsoever.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Take Kilik to Zane's class, Yellow!~

Same here :p I have exams coming up so please take me to a class where I only have to post once in two days or something.

As for Roxas, he fell asleep in the grass two months ago or something gotta post as him haha~

Years
@ Shiny and Pink - I feel special xD. Now I'm worried about disappointing you though haha!

@ Yellow - Also, how do we go about the locations of classes etc?

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I have a few questions before I start RPing. If it's necessary, could I get a short summary of what's been going on lately? Also, about classes, do I just make my character go to any classes he wants or do I have to sign him up for certain classes somewhere?

Years
@IceFyr1928 You've got it fairly accurately regarding Ryan's class! No apologies necessary! :D I see that you were helping out!

Basically, it's a study of the legendary pokémon. It includes things such as, their power (base stats etc.), their appearance and other things about them. It may sometimes include stories experienced by Ryan and/or others regarding the specific legendary. It's a very factual class and typically has some sort of trivial quiz about legendaries or the specific legendary the quiz is based around.

For those who are wondering, the next class of Ryan's is going to be about Mew. I've got a lesson plan already saved on my computer and hope to satisfy! :D

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Announcement
The mandatory switch to the new day will be taken place on this Monday. That's a set date where you'll have the option of making one more post detailing your character's night before you have to move on.

FINALLY!
Yeah, I kinda dug myself in a hole >_>

I have a few questions before I start RPing. If it's necessary, could I get a short summary of what's been going on lately? Also, about classes, do I just make my character go to any classes he wants or do I have to sign him up for certain classes somewhere?
I Would like to know this also.

And Am I the only one annoyed by the new background?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
That be tripping. :P Though if they are... well, it won't be pretty then.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Oh, well Xilfer, I think for this next day you are are assigned one class randomly by the mods, and you can choose to take a second class. As to what is happening, there really isn't a huge plot that involves everyone. For now it's just every student having their own story and choosing how they interact with others. There is a small even going on where Team Rocket has infiltrated the school, and later on there will be a big story event where Team Rocket becomes more involved with the Academy, but that is it.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Thank you, Greiger. So I guess I have to wait to be assigned a class, then. I'm gonna go ahead and post my intro anyway.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Xilfer123: Be advised that we're making a mandatory move to a new day in the RP on monday. At that point we'll be posting class lists. Each student is assigned 2 classes per day, after which you're free to do what you please. This is a sandbox RP, and there are no strict guidelines. Rather, you are encouraged to invent your own mini-plots or find another RPer to play one out with.

At the end of the RP's life, which is vaguely still a ways away, I'll sit down with any given RPer and talk with them about their character's development and adventures throughout the RP. At that point, each character will have an individually crafted ending provided for them. In the meantime, I occasionally try to throw bones to people looking for a more centralized plot, such as the rockets that occasionally cause trouble.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Yellow: I see. Yes, I was aware that there would be move to a new day, which is why I'm gonna wait to post my intro until Monday. I'm already planning out my mini-plot with Synthet. If I could just make one suggestion, though, it would be nice if one of the classes my character is assigned is the specialization in Ghost-types, because he is a ghost user.

@pat2cool: St. Pat's my man, yo!

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Here comes a class list! Lemme know if I missed anyone or if you have any other preferences for classes. I can try to make arrangements.

Lexi Styles - Eggs 101 & Breeding
Issac Milke
Lucas McGuire
Aaron Reiki
Gwen Catrin Deallus

Ashara Soleil Harris- Self-Defense and Intermediate Battle Techniques
Mark Wilson
Samantha Felicity Cooper
Kitty Kirin
Shawn Williams

Ryan Newson- Pokemon Legend Studies
Genevieve Marie Molyneux
Alice Crenshaw
Whitney "???" Eli
Alex Wong

Steven Yew- History/Mythology
Lucia Francisco Bernavard
Brian Jameson
James Eugene Vincent
Vriska Van der Douchevald

Sage Smith- Berries and Poffin Making
Ciel Vespera
Iny Gage
Roy James Williams
Rosalyn Rebecca Smith
Rafael Kyo

Zane Alta- Pracical Battling
Valorie Ryder
Skye Odell
Killik Chambers
Mana Murasaki

Mining and Fossils 101- Byron
Cecil Vargas
Artemisio Dell
Haru Windsong
Orange Henry

Pokemon Trainer Fitness and Basic Knowledge- Lt. Surge
James Preston Rybak
Evie Bellarost
Roxas Jaden Asakura
Nemo Dannan
Daniel Drace

Pokemon Biology- Norman
Dante Redson
Indigo Wave
Wyatt Leon Bellerose
Holly Amarosa

Community and Vigilante service- Hilda
Zora Loa
Alexander Vance
Haru Hatake
Desmond Castelia

Last edited:
Years
Class list looks good. I'll have to look up their SU's so I can work out how to interact with you all xD
So, who of you got stuck with me? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back