• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Had Meatloaf and Corn. Everything else either wasn't American (Rice and Beans really mom) or it was expired.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Red's sister and the teacher.

They're all very cookie cutter, I guess that was to be expected. Hope they get at least some development, not holding my breath though.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

@Broken: I dunno...I mean, look at Final Fantasy. Look at Kuja, for God's sakes.
Spoiler:

You could count him as a girl, but you'd only be deluding yourself from the mad, mad truth.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

KyoAni probably wouldn't do a full-on gay on show because Japan, but I bet they're hinting it well enough for anyone to get the vibe.

That is an intriguing song. I would look up where it's from, but I'm lazy.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years

Don't call me Broken!!!!

tumblr_me9pjwPzYz1qzgubpo1_500.gif

and yeah Kuja sure looks like a girl but why going so far look at Suju

Spoiler:

Um.Lap Lap,i guess this is what they use in anime to make fans nowadays kawaii characters but me not interested still u.u

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
211. aren't you a little Old for Bratz,dude

as you wish!

Spoiler:
*shrugs* ^.^

Cloud looks like a girl!!!! 0.o well i love Valentine so i don't care much!! Cloud is cool and everything but yeah

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Nope, KyoAni wouldn't do a full on yaoi show. Whilst they do manage to service most people in the anime fandom they have done it whilst staying pretty family friendly.

They don't even need to though, Fujo are like shippers. They survive on the subtlest of hints that aren't even hints most of the time.

Years

Going to play Ragnarok Online 2. Well, probably for 5 mins until I remember how much I suck at rpgs.

Not as fun as the original from what I read. I miss playing the first one. (When it had a huge population and such) It had absurd customization of character builds for its time. Crap ton of grinding too LOL.

Also darn Aniplex panel ran out of time. They didn't get to Raffle off all the good stuff like the Madoka Figmas.

I wanted that Servant x Service poster too LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back