• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team_SJK

Son of Arceus
Years
Your wish has been granted!

You get shot in the head whilst making tea in a cool, matrix slowmo way :D

If you want me to survive, you had better get me to the hospital at once, and then disconnect that lead from the back of my neck after I'm healed. :)

I wish for Sugar Sweet Strawberry.

Granted, but it's so sweet that it makes you sick.

I wish my decrepit old acoustic guitar was a brand-spanking new electric guitar that looks like the "Frankenstrat" played by Eddie Van Halen.

Eldrei

Banned
Years
Granted, but you will have a nightmare adventure with
2jetdg9.jpg

I wish I could tell Nica I love her.

Team_SJK

Son of Arceus
Years
Granted, but it doesn't turn out as expected, and you revert back to what you have now.

All jokes aside, I hope you can find a new theme pretty soon. It's not that I didn't like the old one, but the way it is now looks a little too bare to me.

Back on topic:
I wish I had a normal USB port on my camera, rather than that tiny SD card slot.

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Granted. It comes with an allergy trapping non-escapable cage with the puppy inside it.

I wish Hatsune Miku can sing in English really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back