• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drop The Bass (Zac and FreeWorld's Trade Shop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DusknoirZac

Dusknoir
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 8, 2012
I'll have to ask for a female one as the nickname is actually rather important to me.

Take all the time you need, I don't need Roselia or Zorua until two weeks from now.

Okay good, thank you. School hasn't given me much free time for stuff like RNGing. And also, my little sister lost my DS Lite. So I can't RNG until she finds it. Kids these days... I also taught Darumaka those moves.

Years
Okay good, thank you. School hasn't given me much free time for stuff like RNGing. And also, my little sister lost my DS Lite. So I can't RNG until she finds it. Kids these days... I also taught Darumaka those moves.

Thanks, and yeah I understand with school and with siblings. Best of luck locating your lost DS. Little fingers often come up with strange places to hide things.

If you need longer on the RNG just let me know ahead of time so I can let my friends know when I'll be ready for their tournament.

Years
The Swampert is off the GTS so I'm not sure if its legit, but the Cresselia is from my japanese Black 2 and the Gyarados is from my Heart Gold

DusknoirZac

Dusknoir
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 8, 2012
Thanks, and yeah I understand with school and with siblings. Best of luck locating your lost DS. Little fingers often come up with strange places to hide things.

If you need longer on the RNG just let me know ahead of time so I can let my friends know when I'll be ready for their tournament.

Okay, found my DS. It was under the seat of the car. You're lucky you have friends that play pokemon, my friends think its nerdy to EV train. Anyways, I'll be RNGing it soon, on a day I don't have much homework.

The Swampert is off the GTS so I'm not sure if its legit, but the Cresselia is from my japanese Black 2 and the Gyarados is from my Heart Gold

What are Cresselia's IVs and nature?

Medlis, I'm done Zorua. Sorry for the wait, I'll start Roselia soon.

Fluffy/Zorua ***
Level 1
Timid
Illusion
IVs: 30/10/30/31/31/31
EVs: None
Dark Pulse-Scratch-Leer-Hidden Power (Ice)

Last edited:

DusknoirZac

Dusknoir
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 8, 2012
Hello Dusknoirzac I can offer you a plain Phione? If so what could you give me?? Thanks! :)

Sorry, I have a Phione. Thanks anyways!

Medlis: I'm done. Can you trade sometime? Here's the Roselia

Izzy/Roselia
Level 1
Calm
Natural Care
IVs: 31/06/31/30/31/30
Sludge Bomb-Absorb-Spikes

Last edited:

yopo

expert event hunter ahaha
Years
sorry for the late reply,

mew- Aura, pokemon ranch(JPN,ENG,GER,FRA,SPN,ITA) mystery, FAL2010, any other japanese one's

shiny legendaries (UT)- cresselia, dialga, palkia, giritina, latias,latios,mewtwo, ho-oh (JPN)

T-lv100's--lugia, ho-oh, deoxys (JPN),articuno (JPN)

any other lv-- groudon(70) kyogre (70).

Years
Sorry, I have a Phione. Thanks anyways!

Medlis: I'm done. Can you trade sometime? Here's the Roselia

Izzy/Roselia
Level 1
Calm
Natural Care
IVs: 31/06/31/30/31/30
Sludge Bomb-Absorb-Spikes

Thank you! I'm still in the middle of moving, so I might be a bit delayed for trading. I /should/ be able to trade tomorrow. If not, I'll hit you up with a VM whenever I see you online again.

DusknoirZac

Dusknoir
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 8, 2012
sorry for the late reply,

mew- Aura, pokemon ranch(JPN,ENG,GER,FRA,SPN,ITA) mystery, FAL2010, any other japanese one's

shiny legendaries (UT)- cresselia, dialga, palkia, giritina, latias,latios,mewtwo, ho-oh (JPN)

T-lv100's--lugia, ho-oh, deoxys (JPN),articuno (JPN)

any other lv-- groudon(70) kyogre (70).
I'm interested in Latias/Latios. Are they RNG'd? What are their IVS?
Ok :) Is there anything else you need to complete you pokedex?
I'm not really looking to complete the pokedex at the moment, thanks anyways!
Thank you! I'm still in the middle of moving, so I might be a bit delayed for trading. I /should/ be able to trade tomorrow. If not, I'll hit you up with a VM whenever I see you online again.

Okay, I'll VM you

yopo

expert event hunter ahaha
Years
sorry i Dont know if they are RNG'ed or not because somebody traded it with me a very long time ago.

IVS
Latios-HP1-/ATTK0/DEF15/SP.ATTK3/SP.DEF4/SPD29
Latias-HP1/ATTK12/DEF9/SP.ATTK8/SP.DEF0/SPD3

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2014
Would you take a shiny Minun for Jirachi? He's untouched and i caught him myself, so he's legit. I also have Registeele.... I don't have a lot to offer.... I really just need Jirachi for my pokedex lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back