• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
My dad got a gift card to go eat at Chili's so maybe this week we'll eat there. Haven't really gone there in my life but I heard the food there is good.

I've been craving for a burrito in days. Carne asada with LOADS of guacamole.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Chili's is soooo good. Easily one of my favorite places to eat, alongside Zoës Kitchen.

That sounds so delicious, stop it :c

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Oh man. I haven't gotten the chance to eat at Chili's myself for so long. perhaps I should fix that sometime.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Every Chili's I walk into smells weird, plus I had a terrible blind date, so I never go there. Applebees is where it's at. Half-priced appetizers after nine, man.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't eat out. :x

I also apparently don't sleep. My cat decided it would be fun to spend the night clawing at the carpet at my door and yowling to get in. D:
On the upside, I thought I had an appointment to have something done to my teeth today. But not until the end of the month yay.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I can't remember the last time I've seen a Chili's in my area. Not like I visited them anyway so not a big loss.

droomph

weeb
Years
I've seen a Chili's around my house, but I always go to Sweet Tomatoes instead because that's how things work around here bro. Maybe I should try Chili's someday but ehhhhhhhhhhhhh nah

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Do they have good food?
I've never been to a chili's. I don't even know if they exist around here. :x

Years
I never really liked Chili's. After hearing about how bad a place it could be for wait staff from someone who worked there I have less than no desire to ever go.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I went to a seafood place called Cap'n Cat's last night :3 Had fried oysters!

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Yipes, no idea. I did have fried cheese at a Greek restaurant in Chicago once, it was shockingly delicious...could cause one to develop lactose intolerance, though :p

droomph

weeb
Years
Don't they have like a fry-off in like texas?

Fried oreos, fried butter, fried oil (I don't know about the last one but if it's real I'm just going to die)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Fried oreos are good, despite the unhealthiness haha.

I wonder when they'll invent deep-fried salad, so even "healthy" people can eat fried stuff (or at least think they can).
That's a joke, by the way. I:

The weirdest thing I've eaten would probably be chicken heart. I wonder what that would taste like deep fried? Probably pretty gross consistency; I'm not sure what would happen to veins. x:

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
droomph - As a Texan, I wouldn't be surprised at all. I haven't stumbled across one though. The respect one earns for being able to fry a food well here rivals that of a military admiral. Googled fried oil......yes it's a thing. D;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back