• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Kingdom Hearts Challenge

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
First Update

Sora | Y

50px-Bug_Badge.png

And the adventure starts! I wasn't planning on using my Kalos starter so I just randomly picked one and dumped it the moment I got Archimedes the Pidgey! Her name is based off the Owl companion Merlin has in Sword in the Stone. So I continued my journey with just Archimedes quite easily defeating Viola and making my way to Lumiose where I got my second Pokemon. During that time she evolved into a Pidgeotto!

My second Pokemon was none other than a Squirtle named Crush. Crush is the turtle from the Pixar movie Finding Nemo. ♥ So with those two in tow I continued to make my way. Currently at Ambrette town and about to go to the Glittering Cave. Hopefully I'll find another member soon! To be honest the only other Pokemon I know I'll be choosing is an Eevee. The other three members? no idea! Guess we'll just find out when they come!

pidgeotto.gif

Archimedes (Pidgeotto) ♀ | Adamant | Level 26
Return, Twister, Gust, Quick Attack

wartortle.gif

Crush (Wartortle) ♂ | Careful | Level 24
Bite, Water Gun, Bubble, Protect

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Second Update

Sora | Y

50px-Bug_Badge.png
40px-Cliff_Badge.png
40px-Rumble_Badge.png
40px-Plant_Badge.png

Quite a bit happened since the last update! First major thing that happened was catching Kairi the Eevee! Didn't take too long thank goodness and she has a Calm nature which is good! Then after some leveling up went and got the Cliff Badge. Afterwards, while I was in the Glittering Cave Archimedes evolved into Pidgeot and Kairi evolved into a Sylveon! Oh and I think Crush evolved into a Blastoise during that time too. ♥

So with that team went and faced Korrina. Then went and faced Korrina again. Didn't take the Lucario because I wasn't going to use it on my team. Instead I went and caught a Heracross on Route 12 and named it Hercules! Needless to say it's named after the Disney Movie Hercules hahaha. Anyways made it to the next town and just beat Ramos so going to continue and maybe eventually I figure out who my last two members will be. I think it all depends on what Pokemon I can come up with Disney names for.

pidgeot.gif

Archimedes (Pidgeot) ♀ | Adamant | Level 43
Return, Twister, Wing Attack, Quick Attack

blastoise.gif

Crush (Wartortle) ♂ | Careful | Level 41
Bite, Water Pulse, Aqua Tail, Strength

sylveon.gif

Kairi (Sylveon) ♀ | Calm | Level 39
Swift, Moonblast, Bite, Light Screen

heracross.gif

Hercules (Heracross) ♂ | Jolly | Level 31
Aerial Ace, Chip Away, Take Down, Brick Break

Last edited:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Update #1

- Did all the Intro stuff and picked Totodile as my starter
- Cleared the first few routes and battled my rival, named Roxas
- Made my way to Bellsprout Tower and cleared it

Pokemon

Jaws the Totodile - LV 10

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
So I haven't really been able to play anything with work. But last week I beat my rival and got the poketch. Forgot to post it.

Pokémon:
Kairi ~ Starly lvl 11
Sora ~ Piplup lvl 9

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2021
Just found a copy of the original in my closet, going to do this as I play the real Kingdom Hearts ^_^

Name: Feraligatr13
Game: Crystal
Character: Sora

Years
I don't want to come over as a smart ass douchebag or something but why do all the 3 maincharacters have water in their typing

I mean
Sora is derived from the word Sky in Japanese and has a bond with Ventus which means Sky in Greek
Riku is derived from the word Land in Japanese and has a bond with Terra which means Earth in Greek
Kairi is derived from the word Sea in Japanese and has a bond with Aqua which means Water in Greek

But I think every Kingdom hearts fan knew this and my reply just made me look like a douchebag and a sherlock but I'm just sayin ;)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 16, 2021
Game: Randomized!Emerald

I'll link to the thread when I start. I will most likely be SS LPing it on another website.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided not to do a SS LP.
Update 1:
-Apparently Sora is female.
-Got starter (choices were Wurmple, Squirtle, and Horsea). Held a Wood Mail when I got it.
-Saved Birch.
-Battled and won against Brendan/Riku/Tristan.

Team:
Spr_E_May.png

Sora the ♀ Human @ PokeBall
Level X | Naive
Fight | Bag | Pokemon | Run

Spr_3e_007.gif

Demyx the ♂ Squirtle @ Wood Mail
Lv. 7 | Naive
Tackle | Tail Whip | Bubble​

Played some more. On speed with VBA, which is why the play time is 3 hours.

Update 2:
Progress:
Spoiler:

Party:
Spoiler:

Box 1:
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Game: Ultimate

The games I will be playing:

Gen 1: FireRed
Gen 2: Gold
Gen 3: Sapphire
Gen 4: Pearl
Gen 5: Black
Gen 6: X

:)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Third Update
Sora | Y

50px-Bug_Badge.png
40px-Cliff_Badge.png
40px-Rumble_Badge.png
40px-Plant_Badge.png
50px-Voltage_Badge.png
50px-Fairy_Badge.png
50px-Psychic_Badge.png

I'm still doing this! I just took a hiatus and I never realized I haven't updated since the Plant Badge ooopps. Sadly I don't have much to say because I don't really remember most of it. But I just finished beating Team Plasma and on my way to go to Geosenge Town for the whole Legendary stuff. Other than that? Not much. No team changes or anything because I haven't found a fifth (or even a sixth) member and at this point I'm not sure if it's even going to happen. That's okay though because I really like my team of four. ♥

pidgeot.gif

Archimedes (Pidgeot) ♀ | Adamant | Level 61
Return, Roost, Wing Attack, Quick Attack

blastoise.gif

Crush (Wartortle) ♂ | Careful | Level 59 @ Blastoisinite
Bite, Water Pulse, Aqua Tail, Strength

sylveon.gif

Kairi (Sylveon) ♀ | Calm | Level 60
Swift, Moonblast, Bite, Light Screen

heracross.gif

Hercules (Heracross) ♂ | Jolly | Level 56
Megahorn, Chip Away, Close Combat, Brick Break

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Game: Emerald

More updates soon but for now I chose Mudkip as my starter, beat rival's treeko, got pokedex and pokeballs, and I'm on route 102 with a recently caught Tailow.

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
I helped Wally catch his pokemon, explored Peltaburg Woods, got my first badge, saved the goods, delivered the letter to Steven Stone, Muddy(mudkip) evolved into a Marshtomp, got my second badge, beat all trainers on the beach, and now exploring Saleport to deliver goods.

Back