• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm new

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
Hi!My name is Jairo.I try to make hacks sometimes.The hack I am working on is Elite Yellow, a FireRed hack.

Years
AWWW your avatar is so cute. I just love love love it. <3; Welcome to PC, Jairo! About time you made an intro since your account was made in February, haha.

Another hacker has joined our forum, I see! Awesome.. how long have you been hacking? PC is probably the best place out there for hacking since our Emulation section is so huge. There's a scripting help thread, tutorials, mods, help recruitment, and loots more to do over there. So much that it can be kind of confusing, actually! I remember when I first joined in 2006 looking for hacks and boy did I get lost. xD; By any chance, is Elite Yellow a remake of the older Pokemon Yellow version? That sounds pretty amazing and I'd love to try it when it's available - Yellow was one of my favorite games. Just remember to give the Emulation section rules a read before posting to get an understanding of how things work there so your post doesn't get deleted or anything, yeah?

Hope you have a great stay here! Make sure to stick around for as long as you can and get your game published, since some people claim they'll make a hack and then it's never heard from again. :[ Always sucks when that happens. My first hack was Shiny Gold and later I tried Brown and Prism, they were all soo good. Will be looking forward to having yours up, too! Perhaps you can post around other sections too, like the Pokemon gaming boards that are quite popular around here (especially X & Y, ahh).

Anyways, outside hacking I'd recommend to post in the New Users' Hangout to make friends with other newbies or older members, but that's up to you. Stick around and post wherever interests you! Have a great time~!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Welcome to PC! Glad to have you join us.

As Cirno said, many members come for our large Emulation section. There you can find tutorials, tools, and all the resources you need to help you with your hack. You can also check out hacks made by other members here. They're quite awesome! Elite Yellow sounds like an awesome game by the way! :D

If you need anything, do not hesitate to ask! Have fun here, and I love your avie! :3

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
Hihi Jairo! is there culture behind that name? I'm a culture freak along with being a pokefreak.
I LOVE HACKS! send me a copy of that elite yellow,eh?
I am working on a art piece for my collecting of tcg. If you have spare time, maybe click the part that says help in my signature?

Back