• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2013
Pokémon Sienna is not Pokemon Sienna.
That's why you can't patch fire red.
name failed.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2013
Yeah this game is awesome ! But do you intend to translate in other languages ? Because a friend of mine don't understand english... If you want any help 'bout it (in french, i'll be honored to help you).

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2013
I go talk to the guy who teaches volt tackle, but I don't have a pokemon worthy of learning that move. I come back later and he won't teach my pokemon volt tackle at any more.

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2016
I would like to ask something. We know that this game will not have a beta 4, as the beta 3 was uploaded in 2010. So why it's not dumped?

Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2014
Just downloaded this. Looks great. Excited to see how you implemented stories affected by your decision, as someone looking to get into hacking Pokemon :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2013
I defeated the 7th gym used fly but my game had a weirdblue screen with the characters head. I couldn't press any buttons or reload my game, because it was erased.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
I've decided that I need to repay the fans of Pokémon Sienna for sticking by me (and the hack) over the past 30+ months. I've decided that I'll be releasing Beta 4 in the coming days. I would, however, like you guys to take into consideration that Beta 4 is only a rework of Beta 3 and only has a minor extension from Beta 3. I'm extremely sorry about that but I've decided that I really want to give you guys something to play despite it being so little. However, what you can look forward to is tonnes more fakemon, better maps and a more rounded (and slightly different) game from Beta 3. Thanks guys! (It's also completely untested so I'm expecting A LOT of bug reports :)).

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Just glad to here you're still on this.
This has always been one of my favourate hacks on Pokécommunity, regardless of if Beta 4 is a rework of Beta 3.
A beta is a beta, and I'll still play it!

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
I've decided that I need to repay the fans of Pokémon Sienna for sticking by me (and the hack) over the past 30+ months. I've decided that I'll be releasing Beta 4 in the coming days. I would, however, like you guys to take into consideration that Beta 4 is only a rework of Beta 3 and only has a minor extension from Beta 3. I'm extremely sorry about that but I've decided that I really want to give you guys something to play despite it being so little. However, what you can look forward to is tonnes more fakemon, better maps and a more rounded (and slightly different) game from Beta 3. Thanks guys! (It's also completely untested so I'm expecting A LOT of bug reports :)).

YES! FINALLY! :DDD
Thanks so much!
By the way, do you think that Pokémon Sienna will ever be completed?

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2013
Please please please tell me where to find hm cut in sienna beta3 I love the game but since I don't have cut i am unable to get to the 3rd gym please respond

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2013
Please please please tell me where to find hm cut in sienna beta3 I love the game but since I don't have cut i am unable to get to the 3rd gym please respond

A guy in Ganges City gives it to you. I think that's the name. Anyway,its in the same town as the namerater.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
I admit I probably didn't play this hack for a long time, because of the fakemon, but I ran into those before in other hacks and found that they weren't so bad. I ended up watching a few episodes of a Let's Play video of this hack and was surprised not to see very many (it was an old beta, which explained that xD). So I decided to give it a try and noticed it was probably, because it was an old beta. I actually finished this hack in a day lol I couldn't stop playing and really loved the starter I picked and the team I got along the way. There were a few bugs, which I'm sure has probably been brought up already with the fly and the electric move tutor? I think it was volt tackle or something /: Fly I know was definitely brought up, but I save constantly so it didn't bother me. The electric one I was bummed out to miss out on though.

Again, I have to say I regret not playing this sooner and having something against fakemon that is slowly, but surely going away with each hack that makes great ones like this one. x) It was a fantastic hack and I can't wait for the next beta coming out soon. (:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 25, 2013
I remember playing Beta 3 of this a long time ago. I was able to get through the game with only four Pokemon: Medicham, Honchkrow, Lickilicky, and Blazull. It was fun until the end, so I'm glad to hear you're making another beta. I do have to repeat the question, will you ever finish Sienna completely?

Years
how much farther does beta 3.1 go?? i remember playing this over a year and a half ago and it stopped at the town of the 8th gym, but the door was locked. has this game finally started up again?

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
What do I use to download this? Sorry, I'm new to downloading hacked versions :( What I mean by that is how to use it in an emulator

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2017
im sorry i dont feel like reading through endless forum but i cant find the coincase if someone could help me it would be much appreciated NOTE : i just beat goeff in the 6th gym and i didnt rescue the proffessor yet

as long as u have a vba emulator fire red and lunar ips to patch it just go to the first page and download the 3.1 download link than use the lunar patcher to patch fire red and voila u can now play pokemon sienna

AND OMG I CANNOT FIND THIS F**KING FLUFFOW WHAT ROUTE CAN HE BE CAUGHT. I READ SUM1 FOUND HIM NEAR THE SHINY LARVITAR ROUTE BUT I DONT KNO WHAT ROUTE THAT IS CAN SUMONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT ROUTE THAT IS OR BY WHAT CITY

I CAN ANSWER MY OWN QUESTION IT IS ON CYNIC PATH U CAN GET SHINY LARVITAR AND A FLUFFOW

NOTE:i havnt found either of them yet but i found the sign that says there are sumwhat rare pokemon on this route .... keeep loooking

Last edited by a moderator:
Back