• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
sweet it's almost here yes I can't wait, I'll finally get to play the awesomeness that is Raptor EX

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Yes i can't wait too, it's look amazing, i love new features. Wichu Great work!

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
Years
Wow. Simply amazing. Its finally here!!!!... In three weeks haha

We are going to need a trading thread for Raptor, along an explanation of how to trade with other people because don't we trade files or something like that? Idk... haha

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Looking great Wichu!

Oh, quick question. Did you edit the female, and male charset so that they bob up and down? O.G. Duke's didn't

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
Raptor EX looks very impressive! Quite an improvement over the original, I think. Having all the new attacks & abilities will really make it feel more genuine.

I gotta say, for me, having the Gen IV attacks & abilities is the most important aspect of any fan-made Pokemon game. So far, Raptor EX is the only one that I know for sure that will have them, so I can see playing this game for quite a while! :]

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
It was a great news. Ha.
I loved everything shown in the screenshot!
Great job, wichu~

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Amazing, just wondering if the mystery gift pokémon are being set up before the release or not. I don't know if you are using this or not, but I'm sure you can use pbdownloadtostring to set up your mystery gift pokémon whenever you want without having to edit the project itself. Well, impressive job ^^.

Zurr

The sky is not the limit.
Years
Cool! Raptor EX is only 19 days away! Coincidentially, that is today's date! Woah. Anyway, I wish REX all the luck it can get.
(REX, huh? It's catchy and it fits! I think I'll call it that from now on XD. Maybe people will find it catchy, start using it more and more until even the creators will like it, and it'll spread like ultra-fast linoones with their butts on fire, again and again until I become famous! Or not.

\ / |\
\/ | \
/\ | /
/ \ |/

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years
Well, about DVINE, I fix it:
2qcebsy.png

Type fix
2nv57ib.png

Screen fix

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2021
NICE! You got the online trading system working is it?Great JOB! Definitely waiting for this one!

Torosiken

The angst is in the bloodline
Years
Yay!!! It will be really great! I played the raptor game before and it's really cool!!

*question please*
How to get HM Fly and Strengh??? @_@ I never found em..
I already in Jirachi part

monkeybard

boop
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 14, 2023
I'm playing Raptor Final 1.1 and I don't have the patience required to skim through the entire thread for an answer to a problem I have no one else probably does. All of my attack animations are fireballs being thrown around. Is that intentional? o_o

Back