• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Postpostpost

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Every time I look at my post count, I quietly weep like a baby because there are BETTER THINGS I could have done with my life than post 8,500 times on this very forum. I think half of that comes from le staff forumz.

But all in all, I don't care about post count. It's just a number. I post about 5-10 times a day and that's just about it, really. The number increases when there's interesting threads to post in, or when I return from a short hiatus.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I fluctuate with my posting activities, but most of the time I think I'm in a posting slump. I have posted enough though to overcome my near year long absence and having my average be over three posts a day. It depends on the topic though, but for the most part, I'm mainly a lurker.

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
Years
  • Age 35
  • US
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
Post whenever I feel like chiming in.

Keeping track of when you talk is akin to counting how many breaths you take lol

Poki

Banned
Years
I'm more of a lurker than a poster, but that's fine by me. I usually post in the Chit Chat Café & Video Games sections.

Guest123_x1

I do not have a specific target for how many posts I make per day. I post whatever and whenever I feel I can contribute something.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I don't have a strict posting schedule; I post in threads I'm interested in. Meaning one day I could post heaps while other days on a little or none.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Since until recently I've spent all of my time in the Roleplay section, I tend to post much less often than I'd like. I guess it's around 3 to 4 a week, maybe less if things are slow. Ideally I'd be posting in every RP immediately as I needed to or could, but when you put together my typing speed and my ideal post length along with real life it becomes something of an issue.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I post around the forum about to ten to fifteen times each day. Sometimes twenty - twenty-five, if I'm bored and have nothing better to do. d:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
These last days, I've been posting when I feel like it. I'm mostly a lurker though and according to my statistics tab, I range around 4 posts per day.

Yukari

I try to make at least 4 posts a day, but really I post when I feel like it.

Years
I might have fallen into a bit of lurker status lately, but there's still someplace that interests me posting-wise.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
I post whenever i see a interesting thing in A thread. If the thread had some thrill and spice (Entertaining) so i barely post it. I like Posting in Advance Generation. Cause i like GEN III and that forum is my favorite. I just Post many things at once. And i try to write long posts. I think nobody read my Completely my post if i write long. dose they ?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I only post when I see a thread I'm interested in posting in. But I try to post often because I like seeing those post count going up :P

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
Yeah, I don't really set a goal for myself. With that said, I've only been here for like a week xD. But, I tend to post on any threads that I have an opinion in. I guess I'm trying to consistently be in the double digits for posts per day, but that's easier some days then others.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Well I post, then I binge post! I post a lot sometimes because I try to stay active and I have a really short attention span if I'm not focused on one thing. So if you see my post count be like 500 one day, then 1000 the next then don't be surprised. xp

Back