• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
No.
It isn't one for you to request and I, personally, reserve that for someone who has done something considerably spectacular since their poor start.​

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I have exceeded 3,000 posts. Do I get an emblem?

Nope, you're still quite a while away from that, since unless your post count jumps dramatically quickly (Snivy for example) then you're going to have to wait til 10k. :(

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018

Nope, you're still quite a while away from that, since unless your post count jumps dramatically quickly (Snivy for example) then you're going to have to wait til 10k. :(

What is considered dramatic?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Neither of those are requestable, you guys. :x

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I would like to request the committed emblem. :P
I've been paired with Pink Jigglypuff for over a year.

Proof

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Hinting is just as bad as requesting. And this isn't the first time you've done so. Therefore, that emblem is drifting further away from you.

Smilies are:

:) ;) XD OTL

etc.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Not that I am requesting a thread, but I do use smileys a lot aren't trozei pieces considered smileys? I do use them in all of my post, so thats over 10,000 smileys

:t354:TG

That's not really...what the emblem means imo. It's more like when someone makes posts regularly that are like this:

Oh I love playing Pokemon :3 All my friends play it too! xD We like to trade with each other :D that's how I got my Gengar~ x]

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Question, but what happens if a person makes more then one topic in OC that gets 100+ replies? Do you get another discussion master emblem or not?

I'd suggest a new emblem for that. Nothing complex, just the current one with a x? (?=number of 100+ post topics) placed over it (But still able to make out the 100)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Nah, because if someone is really good at making flame-worthy threads, they can create them often disguised in discussion and get like 6 emblems for the 100 post threads which seems pretty pointless. Plus even in non-extreme examples, there would be no point getting another emblem, as for everything at PC: you only get a certain emblem once (other than certain ones like drama queen etc, or if it just "suits") but in most cases yeah, only once and changing that for OC seems kinda illogical, in my opinion at least. And if there's an emblem for every 100 post thread, then there would be like 5 or 10 emblems uploaded just for the OC discussion master which really would waste space and only have a one-time use that is really rare. Either way, 100 post threads aren't that common in OC, so I think it works fine as is.

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2012
I have a question out of curiosity, given an hypothetical situation in which a member goes inactive and comes back in some years, this time after 3 years of his register, can s/he claim the PC veteran emblem?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
The emblem will usually be given if they're active at the point of claiming, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back