• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
Damn this RomHack was tough, but I loved being able to finally use the bee with good results. Props to the creator that was really fun and I'll definitely play it again later on.

Also suprisingly not buggy at all, the only thing that bothered me was Max Moves not setting up terrain/weather when hitting barriers but still, very polished.

BEDwWLN.png

GG

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 16, 2021
What happen after credits?can i resume or this game will stop after credits?sorry poor english.

Years
  • Age 63
  • Seen Aug 22, 2022
Where did you find the Beedrillite in 2.1? It was moved out of zone 2 in the Safari Zone

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 8, 2021
This hack is phenomenal. I love it so much that I have to make an account in this forum just to say so.

But after beating the E4, I don't know what to do. Is it over? Is there any post game activity?

If the creator can just add a tower or a arena with a bunch of trainers with different playstyle and strategy that we can rematch that would be great.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 27, 2023
This hack is phenomenal. I love it so much that I have to make an account in this forum just to say so.

But after beating the E4, I don't know what to do. Is it over? Is there any post game activity?

If the creator can just add a tower or a arena with a bunch of trainers with different playstyle and strategy that we can rematch that would be great.

The creator is currently working on post game from what I understand, no clue on the ETA, but considering how quickly he was churning out updates previously he deserves a break.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years

There´s not a post game yet. But you can work on filling the dex (with what´s available right now) and beat all raids.
There will be a post game, but it will be implemented later.

Years
  • Age 48
  • Seen Jan 14, 2021
Hi I want to ask hack similiar to this but Emerald
Why:
1.Fire red music always same when face trainer and evil team/gym and elite and can't rematch anyone
2.Emerald always rematchable not only once but all time,I'm rematch because of grind while listen to music even though emerald freature not like fire red
3.Emerald music evil team and their leader +elite four is best

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 10, 2021
downloaded and got it running but i doesnt read any controls so i cant even start the game? anyone have any idea what ive done wrong?

Years
  • Age 63
  • Seen Aug 22, 2022
Rookidee is NOT avilable on route 22 at night in 2.1 like the documentation says. Where can I find him if this thing is not updated?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 20, 2021
Help me plz
To the author
Can you updated again for V.2.1 next? I was finished for a Mission, like captured all pokemon in list Pokedex, and beat a Elite four. We need like a Battle Championship in the seven Island for training my best pokemon team.
I'm so appreciate to this Rom Hack, and all of you guys as creator game GBA. I'm still waiting for new update soon. Thank you🙏🏿

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
Rookidee is NOT avilable on route 22 at night in 2.1 like the documentation says. Where can I find him if this thing is not updated?

Rookidee is available on Route 22 at night. Keep looking, it's one of the rarer encounters. Corvisquire's on Route 9 at night I believe.

Years
  • Age 63
  • Seen Aug 22, 2022
Then is the DexNav wrong? On both route 22 and route 9, it says I have encountered all possible pokemon and I have not seen a Rookidee on route 9 or a Covisquire on Route 9 for that matter.....

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 24, 2021
So far I've played through this two times and I can say that it's my favorite romhack. Strategy and teambuilding is emphasized over outlevelling the enemy and grinding is near non-exsistent. You can easily make a new team to tackle the current challenge in two hours or less.

My first run was a team with a lot of roster changes while the second was a primate run.
Spun a roullete last night and now playing through a psychic monotype 🤣.

OGY3eR4.png

GfKlymw.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 2, 2021
As one of the 3 Ledian fans out there, I just thank you SO much for making it useable!!!!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 13, 2021
Hey, i would like to know if someone can help me.. i'm new to the this hack room and i'm trying to find a starly with reckless ability using dexnave, but no matter how much encounters i have i only find starly with frisk ability.. is it a bug or something? sorry if my english is not that good its not my first language

Back