• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Team Chaos! Recruiting Now!!!

KidMartian

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
Pokemon Team Chaos!!

Ok, So i lost all the work I had so far, so Im starting over, SOOO I think Im gonna give you guys the story of Pokemon Rise of Team Chaos!(Name might change..who knows) well you start off in a lab, and you hear voices saying they finished erasing your memories and they are going to send you on a mission to take over the world and announce that team chaos is coming! along the way you will start remembering your past and at th end of the game, you will have a decision of going to the good side or staying with the bad. whichever you choose decides the fate of the world! thats all i got so far and the story just might change a little so it is a solid story. so far i havent decided if there will be fakemon but im sure there will be new trainer sprites and other things and im going to make all 386 pokemon available!(from kanto to hoenn pokemon) anyway, we need more members on the team! i need alot of help! also tell me hwat you think of the story line and what you would change about it!

Here is the application form:

NAME:
CONTACT INFO:
SKILLS:
PROOF OF WORK:

What I need in depth:
Mappers
Scripters
Tilers
Music Editors
Sprite Inserters
Someone To Make Banners
Someone who could post updates about the game and just keep everyone notified
beta testers

Current Project:
Pokemon Rise of Team Chaos

Current Team Members:
Me=Scripter Tiler Mapper,
Pokemonatoms=Sprite Inserter, Mapper
Hi-Techneon = Scripter, Mapper,Tiler

Just about any help would be appreciated so Thanks in Advance to Anyone wanting to Join!!!:D

Last edited:

Pokemonatoms

something...
Years
NAME: Pokemonatoms
CONTACT INFO: PM or VM
SKILLS: Sprite Inserter Mapping and Scripting!
PROOF OF WORK: Check out My Team thread in sig!

Years
NAME: Hi-Techneon
CONTACT INFO: PM or VM
SKILLS: Mapper, scripter and tiler
PROOF OF WORK: Uhm, I'll post them later, I have to find the best ones :)

KidMartian

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
Hey!

Ok, First, Hi-Techneon, I talked to you earlier, so you're in!

Second, Pokemonatoms, You have some pretty good sprites! are you good at trainer sprites and ow sprites? because im not and i keep getting frustrated when i try to draw ideas for the main character...But anyway ur in 2:)

Come on guys!! spread the word!! we need more members! there is alot of work to be done! also tell me if any of you have any questions for me and i will gladly answer them!

Hey! This is for anyone who wants to join the team for mapping! I want you to make a route 1 and a city is above it! im going to post a video of my hometown map for my hack. the city is choral beach and i need a waterway at the bottm! so if you wanna join then post a map for me! also, comment my map and tell me if it is good or bad, and be specific so i can change problems or anything like that! thanks and make sure you join the team if you want!

Im gonna post the file asap so just wait for a little while!

Last edited:

Ocarion

I'm just playing hacks
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2015
NAME: Ocarion
CONTACT INFO: Contact me here at the pokecommunity
SKILLS: I can beta test. You didn't have spriter on there, but I can do that.
PROOF OF WORK: I don't know how you can prove beta testing... If you need a spritist I have some attached files. I'm okay at fakemons, but I haven't prefected them yet.

Last edited:

KidMartian

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
Hey you can definetly be a beta tester but those are some good sprites! can you do overworld sprites to? Because I need trainer sprites because im getting tired of seeing the same old hero. sorry no demos yet..i have only made one map so far and that map has some glitches i need to fix. but i'll let you know

well, a minor setback, my laptop crashed and i lost some work and my hack wont even start so now im starting over.... oh well, better get started!:-/

Last edited:
Back