• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
1st SS Update (Zephyr Badge)

-Started with Cyndaquil so my Rival has Feraligatr. Hacked in my Pokemon at level 5.
-Did Storyline Fodder.
-Fought ??? and won using Bernadette's (Ponyta) Tackle.
-Continued on, named rival Cpt Boob.
-Moved on to Violet City, defeating trainers, training Poke's, etc .
-Did Sprout Tower.
-Healed and took on the Gym.
-Defeated Faulkner using Bernadette's Tackle and Sheldon's (Magnemite) Metal Sound & ThunderShock. Got the Zephyr Badge and Roost TM.

TEAM REPORT
Spoiler:

XxTOOLxX

The Playboy
Years
Santi your random team is: Clefable, Clefairy, Ditto, Nidoking, Muk, and Evee (sorry I cant post the pictures cuz it says that you cant post URL's until after you have posted at least 15 times and I just started the PC yesterday)

Name: XxTOOLxX
Game: Crystal
Number of Pokemon: 6
Restrictions: None... Cant wait :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2021
Santi your random team is: Clefable, Clefairy, Ditto, Nidoking, Muk, and Evee (sorry I cant post the pictures cuz it says that you cant post URL's until after you have posted at least 15 times and I just started the PC yesterday)

Name: XxTOOLxX
Game: Crystal
Restrictions: None... Cant wait :)

Read the restrictions please
Name:santi
Game:Yellow
Number of Pokemon:6
Restrictions:NO NORMAL TYPES AND POKEMON LIKE ( MAGIKARPS...) I accept NFE pokemon no monotype

Ah yeah you have PHANPHY,SCIZOR(SCHYTHER is you cant change pokemon),mantine,
Magby,Snubull,Koofing.Get fun

XxTOOLxX

The Playboy
Years
Read the restrictions please
Name:santi
Game:Yellow
Number of Pokemon:6
Restrictions:NO NORMAL TYPES AND POKEMON LIKE ( MAGIKARPS...) I accept NFE pokemon no monotype
http://www.pokecommunity.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=6964081
Ah yeah you have PHANPHY,SCIZOR(SCHYTHER is you cant change pokemon),mantine,
Magby,Snubull,Koofing.Get fun

Ah, Im sorry about that lol... I had went to do it and completely forgot about the magikarp (and pokemon of that sort) on the rules... sowwy lol... anyways your new team is Magneton, Alakazam, Ponyta, Geodude, Seadra, and Fearow... once again I am so sorry about that little problem lol

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2013
Name: Gkos34
Game: Pokemon Black
Restrictions: No Trade-Evolutions and No NFE Pokemon

Years
Name: Gkos34
Game: Pokemon Black
Restrictions: No Trade-Evolutions and No NFE Pokemon

Do you want Unova or can you hack ?
UNOVA TEAM:Excadrill, Samurott, Cofagrigus, Emboar, Ferrothorn, Simipour
National Team:Wailord,Unown (If too Derpy Samurott),Cofagrigus, Wormadam, Jynx, Noctowl

UPDATE 2: BUGSY BUGS ME

-Got the Togepi egg.
-Got HM06 Rock Smash.
-Headed toward Azalea Town, defeated all trainers on Route and in the Cave.
-Did storyline shtuff.
-Defeated Proton using Sheldon's ThunderShock on Zubat and Koffing.
-Defeated CptBoob using Bernaddette's Ember on Gastly, Sheldon's ThunderShock on Croconaw and Leonard's Rock Throw and Zack's Rock Tomb on Zubat.
-Took on Azalea Gym.
-Defeated Bugsy using Zack's Rock Tomb and Leonard's Rock Throw on Scyther, Bernadette's Ember on Metapod and Kakuna. Got the Hive Badge and U-Turn TM.

TEAM REPORT
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2011
Name: Ani-kun
Game: Red
Number of Pokemon: 4
Restrictions: None of the three basic Pokemon types (grass, water, fire) or Ghost types. NFE's and duplicates allowed.

Hi! Doing a Nuzlocke, Christian, Random run on Red. Following first "death" I will continue to ask for random pokemon.

Totaldile

appeared! Totaldile used RAWR!
Years
@Ani-kun
Electabuzz, pidgeotto, caterpie and beedrill.

For me:

Name: Totaldile(in-game: Eevee)
Game: Black
Dex: Unova
Restrictions: No legends, no starters
Also, if a pokemon is not avaialble in my version (e.g. Reuniclus) then I will replace it with it's counterpart in my game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2012
@Ani-kun
Electabuzz, pidgeotto, caterpie and beedrill.

For me:

Name: Totaldile(in-game: Eevee)
Restrictions: No legends, no starters
Also, if a pokemon is not avaialble in my version (e.g. Reuniclus) then I will replace it with it's counterpart in my game.

Hi, i'm supposed to pick your team, right? :P here it is. Zebstrika, Elgyem, Frillish, Liepard, Audino, Vanilluxe. So yeah! I think you can catch all of them, tell me if you can't. Thanks!

Name: Silver Armaldo
Game: heartgold
Dex: Johto/kanto
Restrictions:No Nfe pokemon, no starters, i cannot hack or trade :l so please pick pokemon that i can catch, i would like to have my full team before the 6th gym so pokemon i can catch around then would be great. Please also no magikarp pokemon. Thanks

Totaldile

appeared! Totaldile used RAWR!
Years
@Silver Armaldo

Your team is:
Poliwrath, Hitmontop, Nidoking, Farfetch'd, Parasect, and Raichu.

I'm going to go for another team because that team i got was the same as the team I just raised on White minus Audino o_e.

Name: Totaldile
# of Pokemon: 6
Restrictions: No legends or starters, must be atleast 1 NFE, Pokedex Nubmer must be 532 or higher minus the Pidove line.

I can trade, but if a pokemon is not avaialble in my version i will replace it with it's counterpart in Black (e.g. If i get Reuniclus he will be transformed in Gothitelle)

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Name:Ramianioz
Game:Heart Gold
Restrictions: Only Baby Pokemon

Years
@Silver Armaldo

Your team is:
Poliwrath, Hitmontop, Nidoking, Farfetch'd, Parasect, and Raichu.

I'm going to go for another team because that team i got was the same as the team I just raised on White minus Audino o_e.

Name: Totaldile
# of Pokemon: 6
Restrictions: No legends or starters, must be atleast 1 NFE, Pokedex Nubmer must be 532 or higher minus the Pidove line.

I can trade, but if a pokemon is not avaialble in my version i will replace it with it's counterpart in Black (e.g. If i get Reuniclus he will be transformed in Gothitelle)

Cubchoo, Bisharp, Cincinno, Reuniclus, Archeops, Durant.

Name:Ramianioz
Game:Heart Gold
Restrictions: Only Baby Pokemon

Pichu, Togepi, Magby, Munchlax, Mime Jr, Elekid.

Spoilt Milk
-Did the Cut HM thingy.
-Visited the Headbutt tutor, taught it to a couple of Pokes.
-Got through the Ilex Forrest.
-Made my way to Goldenrod City, did stuff there.
-Got the Radio Card.
-Completed Goldenrod Gym.
-Defeated Whitney using Bernadette's Headbutt on Clefairy and using everyone's best attacks on Miltank ,finishing with Leonard's Rock Smash. Got the Plain Badge and the Attract TM.

Team Report
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 12, 2019
Here's your team man :)

(Assuming you said NFE, you mean that you want NFE Pokemon in your team, please do correct me on it if I'm wrong)
257.png

300.png

305.png

370.png

Name: Aggressor
Game: Emerald
Restrictions: Fully evolved Pokemon only.

Years
Here's your team man :)

(Assuming you said NFE, you mean that you want NFE Pokemon in your team, please do correct me on it if I'm wrong)
257.png

300.png

305.png

370.png

Name: Aggressor
Game: Emerald
Restrictions: Fully evolved Pokemon only.

Take Manectric, Vileplume, Camerupt, Tentacruel. That's quite balanced for a random team of 4 :P You lucky person

UPDATE: A Spooky Surfing Dancing Tale

-Got the squirt bottle.
-Did National Park, Sudowoodo, got to Ecruteak City.
-Penny evolved into Pidgeotto ! (BTW I'm 3 and a half Gym's in and only just got an evoloution ?! WTFGMOHMGRRRRRRRR)
-Spoke to Bill.
-Defeated the Rocket in Kimono House after witnessing the GREATEST CUT SCENE EVER !!!! ( I love the dancing Rocket, makes me chuckle). Got Surf HM :D
-Got the Strength HM from the east.
-Defeated CptBoob using Howard's Surf on Gastly, Leonard's Magnitude on Magnemite, Sheldon's ThunderShock on Croconaw and Bernadette's Flame Wheel on Zubat.
-Did everything in Burnt Tower.
-Took on Ecruteak Gym.
-Defeated Morty using Penny's U-Turn and Zack's Night Slash on Gastly, Penny's U-Turn, Shelon's Thunder Wave and Zack's Night Slash on Haunter #1, Penny's U-Turn, Sheldon's Thunder Wave , Zack's Night Slash and Bernadette's Flame Wheel on Gengar and Penny's U-Turn and Gust and Howard's Surf. Got the Fog Badge and Shadow Ball TM.

TEAM REPORT

Spoiler:

Years
Guys please remember to confirm your team after you're given it, so I can be sure to add you to the list. :)

Hey WWB, in the list you've listed me with Graveller, Ponyta and Magnemite, am I cool to evolve them to their final stages (I can get Magnezone but I'm cool keeping to Magneton) I'm not fond of NFE's, just forgot to say No NFE's in my application

Years
Name: Kayle/Alice
Game: PBR/Diamond (my friend code is in my profile)
Number of Pokemon: 6 pokemon
Restrictions: No legendaries, and duplicated pokemon on 1 team
*Note: afterwards, if your willing to assist, in helping in making my team(s) better pls pm me.*

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 12, 2019
Take Manectric, Vileplume, Camerupt, Tentacruel. That's quite balanced for a random team of 4 :P You lucky person

Thanks man! That's an alright team there :3

Yeah, I've confirmed this. I'll start now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back