• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Furious Flames - Fire Red Hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
successfully patched but still Fire Red? the logo is still Fire Red too
That is because like his other hack Expert Emerald he has not changed the Title Screen. The game focuses much on difficulty even though he changed its name as shown

i just found a bug. why are my pokemon are changing their levels?
That is normal if noted as common but can you be more specific to tell what really is happening?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2019
oh got it thanks, so he didnt change the maps? just the difficulty and just added some new stuffs?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Hey guys! I present to you, the early version of Beta 2.8! Suicune said that I could add a part of Hoenn an some bug fixes. You have to reach 4 Island. Once you're there, behind the daycare thing, there's a little cave. Enter that and there should be a hole. Go in the hole, and BAM! You have to be really careful doing this since you cannot go back to Kanto in this beta. Well, here is the link! For the moment just use Hackmew's APS patcher...! Remember, this is not the actual release. We're gonna see if there's any more bugs. Btw the game is actually out but Hoenn is just like an after-release addon. Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?njaw73b77mee6ay

Last edited:
Years
Sounds awesome, definitely gotta come back when its done :)
If you dont mind could you say where you get the starters from?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Hoenn starters are found around Hoenn. :)
In the actualy 2.8 you will be able to go back to Kanto. :D
The actual beta will be released by Suicune.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Btw guys 3 Pokémon are going to be missing, not the main ones. Because Gen6 starters will be available!
These are Aipom, Sunkern and Sunflora.

Years
Btw guys 3 Pokémon are going to be missing, not the main ones. Because Gen6 starters will be available!
These are Aipom, Sunkern and Sunflora.
Man who cares sounds awesome. First hack I searched featuring 6th gen so early. Congrats to your team guys.. By the way I suggest Pokemon Japan might leak out their evolutions too. So it may be good to add their evolution sin this hack too. Just a suggestion..

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2015
Can i get a magmortar in this game?I got a magby and i just wanna know if i can evolve magmar to magmortar somehow,thanks in advance.

Leafgreen2itsmyidea

Pokémon Master
Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2013
You can't call this a hack it's bad awful this should be moved to the sideshow showcase of to the scrapbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back