• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back to the Past

Crux

Evermore
Years
If you could go back in time and see three different things that happened what would they be?

Verbi Gratia:
1. The Beatles playing a concert.
2. The signing of The Declaration of Independence.
3. The Sphinx in it's prime.

Rules: (because most things like this have them.)
1. You are merely a spectator, therefore you can not interact with anything/one.
2. You may not bring anything with you, there or back.
3. It can be any point in time that has already come and passed. (And no saying "Time is an illusion")

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Maybe the biblical times, it'd be fun to see the sea split in two xD If you don't believe in the Bible don't argue with me, don't want to start a flame war.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Would've been cool to see Kurt Cobain and Nirvana perform.

Idk, maybe see who really killed JFK?

Dinosaurs.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Maybe the biblical times, it'd be fun to see the sea split in two xD If you don't believe in the Bible don't argue with me, don't want to start a flame war.
I agree, that would be pretty cool.

If not, I guess I would like to go back in time and see my history teacher. He fought in Vietnam and it would be cool to see him then.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
1. Grand opening of the Quality Suites in Pineville NC.
2. Some anime convention back in the early 2000's so I could start going when I was younger.
3. Watch the last Buick Roadmaster roll off the assembly line in 1996.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
1. Britney Spears' horrible lip syncing performance at the VMAs that made headlines
2. The death of Princess Diana
3. Princess Diana's funeral

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
1. Go back to 1066 and watch the battle of Hastings.
2. Probably go back to see the land of the dinosaurs?
3. Go back to Biblical times and see most of the events unfold.

Years
1. Seeing Justin Bieber performing in Australia when he got attacked by eggs.

2. Attending the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games (duh, I'm a Sydney girl so it fits)

3. The Beatles landing in the US for the first time.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I'd like to see the first Olympic Games ever. I'd also like to see Marie Curie discover whatever she discovered. Lastly, I'd like to see myself being born.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
01. I wish I could go back and watch "Reign in Pain Tour" a good tour with Slayer, back when Thrash was at its best

02. Watch the very first world cup final Argentina vs Uruguay in 1930

03. I would like to go back 65 million years ago and see if a meteor really hit the earth back then

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
1. Seeing the death of JFK.
2. Seeing if Jesus really existed (Don't start to bash on this, if you do. I'm not going to bother to reply)
3. Go back to the 80's to see graffiti's golden era.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
1. See the dinosaurs.
2. See the first olympic games ever.
3. Kill a king like...dunno...a french king? Louis XVI?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
1. - See the Rodney King riots.
2. - See what the 60s were like firsthand.
3. - Go back to the ice age and see how humans managed to get through that kind of hell.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
1: That moment when George W. Bush had a shoe thrown at him.
2: The assassination of JFK.
3: That time Ashlee Simpson was on SNL and she was caught lip-syncing so she started dancing

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Dinos for sure!!
The building of stonehenge (why is it even there?!)
hmm.. I'm stuck on this last one.. maybe something like the first moon landing? Or the loch ness monster photograph?
Or maybe go back to the like.. 1600s and see all the fancy garb!
I can't decide on this last one!

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
1. go to tudur times to see if henry the eight was as mad as the history books say
2.1960 to watch the moon landing as it happens
3.the year england won the world cup

i think i got that right

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
1) Dinosaurs. Just to see them in the flesh and bone and scale and not recreations on a TV screen. Obviously they were big critters, but looking a T-Rex in the eyes would just be a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

2) First production of Macbeth. It's definitely my favourite Shakespeare play and rightly seen as a classic, but I really wonder what the first audience would have made of it all those centuries ago. Obviously, they would have seen it as just another play, but would it have moved them in the way that it moves so many people today?

3) Studio 54 from 1977 - 1981. Allllll the celebrities and alllllll the cocaine! The birth of disco. So many famous faces drugged up to their eyeballs. It'd be fascinating to be a fly on the wall in such an over-the-top environment!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
1) See the dinosaurs.

2) Witness the many Biblical events that have happened. (As mentioned above, please do not start any flame wars here, thanks~)

3) To see what really caused the extinction of the dinosaurs.

I know I'm not that creative, but that is all I can think of now.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
KISS's first ever performance in concert.

The Medieval Times - always wanted to see what it was like since I learned about it in 7th grade.

& see my great-grandfather, because I never really got to know him all too well, and he died when I was barely a year old. My dad always told me he was an amazing person. (I want to at least see what he looked like in person, not interact with him or anything. You know, as interacting would pretty much alter the past & stuff lol)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Malcolm X' speech at Oxford.

The Liberation of Paris.

Woodstock festival.

20th century history feels most relevant and most interesting to me. Can't beat a good motivating speech, liberation or festival; maximum feel good moments.

Back