• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's too early! Wait, maybe not...

Years
Apologies if this is a duplicate topic.

Anyways, what type of person are y'all time-wise? Whether if you're nocturnal person or a morning person, or somewhere in-between.

As for me, I have been slowly turning into a morning person. I have been waking up at 4am every day as of late but going to bed earlier as well (within the past 5 days or so). >_<

Rango

Show Me The Money Wide Load!
Years
I'm really a morning person, but I find that I can think and operate best at 1am, when I'm strung out and desperate.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
I work best late at night or early in the morning. I absolutely hate the afternoon, especially sunset. It just depresses me.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I had been a morning person althroughout my childhood life. And then I met Khyle and some weird things happened and basically, I'm a night owl now.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I can function both during the early morning and late night, but I really prefer the morning. It feels like time is going slower and I can get more accomplished.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I work better after 10am. Otherwise I'm half asleep. However, I'm pretty much nocturnal. I just can't get work done at night, or I'll end up frustrated and angry.

Crux

Evermore
Years
I used to be nocturnal, but now it just depends on when I go to sleep and when I need to be awake.

Years
I've grown to be more nocturnal thanks to evening shifts at work. I'd much prefer to have a schedule of that when I was still in school, but now I find myself waking up/going to bed 4 hours later than I used to (noon to 4 AM rather than 8 AM to midnight).

As for my productivity, I find that it peaks around 6:00 PM, but I always find I can get more done after that point than before it.

SoulSilver10112

George the Poliwag
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
I'm a night person. In the mornings (I wake up at 7) I feel sleepy and usually rather grumpy, by noon I am wide awake, but not exactly thinking clearly; and at night (starting about 5pm), I'm wide awake and usually thinking at my best, until about 2am, when I finally decide to go to sleep, but remain in a good mood until I have to wake up.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Anything before 8 is too early.8 is borderline too early, but also a time I'm okay with being awake at.
9 until 11:30 is one of my favorite times. I like the way things look and feel around those hours.
12 until, like 5 are hours I don't really like all that much.
6 until 8 is another one of my favorite times. I like the way things look and feel around those hours too.
9 until 11 I don't really like.
11 until 2 in the morning are good hours for me as long as I don't have to wake up early in the morning.

So my favorite part of the day is mid-morning and late afternoon / dusk.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I'm more of a night person. I normally have no drive or desire to do anything in the morning.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I'm more of an afternoon person if anything.. the mornings I am always groggy, and in the evenings I just want to relax and curl up in bed. So afternoon is where I am awake and ready to take on tasks :3

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
I work best in the afternoon and nighttime. I'm very lazy at mornings lying or sitting in front of the computer. Then I'll be hyper ready to attack the day around 2pm.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm an everything person. I have no choice but to be a morning person and I can wake up quickly in the mornings, but I also don't go to bed til really late at night

Years
Well I have some sort of insomnia like issues although it isn't really the absence of sleep since more often than not my body will eventually crash (within a day or two at least). Annyyywaaayyy I tend to go to sleep between the hours of 3:30am and 5:00am on average and wake up between 6:00am and 11:00am it really depends on how badly I crashed and how well I sleep.

As for when I am at my best, probably about 12:00pm-2:30pm but really a deadline is always the best motivation so a lot of my best work is actually done close to midnight.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I'm more of an late morning/early afternoon person. I tend to fall asleep late afternoon/the late night, though.

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
Ugh my sleep schedule is all over the place! I used to be hugely a night owl and would stay up sometimes until 3-4am... then I would often get up at 8am for school or work and then take a nap in the afternoon. Then I transitioned to someone who went to bed at 9pm every night. Right now I'm fighting my body to get my night owl type schedule back... well, I'd like to be able to stay up until midnight at least! I usually get tired around 10pm, though.

Back