• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
That's because emblems are given at the discretion of staff members. It's up to them to judge you worthy if of one and to remember that it even exists. Plus the staff member in question may not have had time to give them out. Be patient and you may get noticed ;)

Years
This emblem is missing, I think:

http://i36.tinypic.com/1zpidcn.png

Unless that's on purpose? o_0 though I don't think it is...

I have that same emblem too and the image doesn't show up, but I guess it might have been removed because the Who's That Pokemon event in Pokemon Trivia ended. It was apparently retired because the mod who hosted the event recently resigned from his position so I'm guessing that's why.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Wait there's actually a emblem for Poll of the Week? Cause I got Poll of the Week two weeks ago and didn't get anything.

We have to pass the emblem by the Admins so they can put it in the emblem list to give out. As of right now, it hasn't been put through, and if I recall correctly, Andy was supposed to be on that, but I guess he's busy. We'll try to resolve that asap, but for now just be patient. It'll come soon. =D

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
They don't remove emblems at all, from what I understand. Emblems from events that no longer happen are still in there, but sometimes the image may break and it can be fixed if the emblem is reuploaded. But I mean, if you want proof nothing gets deleted from there, check out my emblems and you'll see ex-staff ego emblems. :P

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Going to request a Veteran emblem as my 3rd anniversary just passed a few days ago.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I know it hasn't been TOO long, but I wanted to post here in case I forgot but..

Could I have my Poll of the Week emblem pretty please? I am guessing the dudes there have been busy so I figured to reach out here :3

Thankies~

Honest

Hi!
Years
What. We don't even have an emblem yet, what did you give her, Dave? o_o The 2011 one?

Last time I checked, Andy hadn't run the emblem by the admins yet, so it's still not in the emblem list. Thanks for reminding me to bug him about it though!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Whaaat? No, there's another one that I believe links to the current Hall of Fame or something? I thought that was it sda;fjdsf

Honest

Hi!
Years
Awkward. I'll have to talk with Andy and Sammi. Cause I'm fairly certain that we were in the process of bringing a new one. :I

Enjoy that one for now though, Kura!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Happy belated birthday, Shadowraze. Enjoy your belated birthday emblem. You celebrated it here. That makes it special.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
Well, today's the day. Sorry for the little incident, I could have sworn that is was on the 9th that we were paired. My earliest memory was in 2005 but that can't stop forgetfulness. I'm here to claim this emblem now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back