• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reverse Holos

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2020
Just curious on how people deal with the reverse holos if they collect them along side the regular version or just keep one or the other.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Just a question out of curiosity, a RH isn't worth much more than the normal one right or wrong?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm not a big fan of reverse holos, cause most of the time, they just look silly. The older ones from E-Series cards and the first ex sets look really bad imo. The best reverse holos are in mid-ex series cards, where the holo is in the artwork of the card and the set logo is printed in the lower right corner. Makes lame cards look awesome! I wish they still did that, but having the type symbol in the reverse holo looks good too.

I don't collect them alongside the non-holo versions. Too much effort, though I probably could do that considering how much Plasma Storm stuff I have.

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2013
The reverse holos from the Legendary Collection look so bad, but I love them anyways.

Back