• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

shortdan1998

Rawr! I'm back, baby!
Years
What are the natures for your Whirlwind Skarmories? If you have any Impish, then I could get any Adamant/Modest/Jolly Pokemon. Well, any that I have in my Soul Silver. Such as, Togepi, Tyrogue, Mudkip, Torchic, etc. I also have all starters except for the Chikorita family.

Years
Yeah I can trade like right now? I'm playing Zombies right now but we got a crawler. Lol.

haha ok as soon i trade with yummon ill trade you your jolteon

What are the natures for your Whirlwind Skarmories? If you have any Impish, then I could get any Adamant/Modest/Jolly Pokemon. Well, any that I have in my Soul Silver. Such as, Togepi, Tyrogue, Mudkip, Torchic, etc. I also have all starters except for the Chikorita family.

i can breed impish skarmory's if you'd like. :) do you have a jolly ditto? and
what is tyrogues nature?

nope i was just on stand by

ok im in wifi now. ;) sorry about the long wait i had an IV battle with valor555

Last edited:

shortdan1998

Rawr! I'm back, baby!
Years
i can breed impish skarmory's if you'd like. :) do you have a jolly ditto? and
what is tyrogues nature?

I can make a Jolly or Adamant Tyrogue. I have a Jolly, Adamant, Bold, Modest, Calm, Naughty, and Mild Dittos. I also have Chansey, Aerodactyl, a Modest Togepi from the egg although it has Hustle Ability instead of Serene Grace. I also have a Spiritomb and Absol. I also have a very surprising Jolly Mudkip. :P It's quite funny. :D

Years
I can make a Jolly or Adamant Tyrogue. I have a Jolly, Adamant, Bold, Modest, Calm, Naughty, and Mild Dittos. I also have Chansey, Aerodactyl, a Modest Togepi from the egg although it has Hustle Ability instead of Serene Grace. I also have a Spiritomb and Absol. I also have a very surprising Jolly Mudkip. :P It's quite funny. :D

i would love that jolly ditto if possible. if not an adamant tyrogue would be nice. :) haha yeah jolly mudkip FTW :D

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
Hi pal i want these two of your egg moves pokes:
Chimchar lvl 1 UT with egg move grass knot
Feebas lvl 1 UT with egg moves Hypnosis and light screen

What can i give you in return??? If you're still looking for events, i can give you a PCNYd Seadr and 10ANIV Absol, what do you think?

Years
I'm ready to trade now if you want anything.

ok as soon as im done trading with MW 24/7 i can whip up that skarmory for you. :)

Hi pal i want these two of your egg moves pokes:
Chimchar lvl 1 UT with egg move grass knot

Feebas lvl 1 UT with egg moves Hypnosis and light screen

What can i give you in return??? If you're still looking for events, i can give you a PCNYd Seadr and 10ANIV Absol, what do you think?

ok let me check exactly where those too are.. feebas is in diamond so hopefully chimchar is too. if not ill have to split the order in two parts. :) uhm actually the 10th anniv absol would be great, ive kinda started an unofficila 10th anniv collection haha

Last edited:

shortdan1998

Rawr! I'm back, baby!
Years
i would love that jolly ditto if possible. if not an adamant tyrogue would be nice. :) haha yeah jolly mudkip FTW :D

Adamant Tyrogue is possible. Jolly Ditto, not for trade because I need it for my breeding purposes. :D I also just recently bred a Jolly Aerodactyl for Lead. Plus I'll try to get Tyrogue with either 31 Attack IV or 31 Speed IV. My Hitmonlee has x/31/x/31/x/31 AKA 31 Atk IV 31 SpA IV and 31 Spe IV so it's easily possible. :D I actually have 2 Jolly Mudkips instead of just one! One male one female. :P I need a Timid Ditto though. Went into cerulean cave with one pokemon came out with 3 dittos and 2 other non Mudkips. So I'll be ready after I get that Adamant Tyrogue.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
ok as soon as im done trading with MW 24/7 i can whip up that skarmory for you. :)

ok let me check exactly where those too are.. feebas is in diamond so hopefully chimchar is too. if not ill have to split the order in two parts. :) uhm actually the 10th anniv absol would be great, ive kinda started an unofficila 10th anniv collection haha

Well, if that's the case, i've some 10ANIV events =) (I'm collecting those too haha), i can give you a Raikou BT (if you need one UT i can give you one but i'll need to clone it for you, if that's ok?).

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
naa keep the original =), the one that it is a clone is the absol, well i'll be in wifi and wait for you, see you pal =D

Years
Adamant Tyrogue is possible. Jolly Ditto, not for trade because I need it for my breeding purposes. :D I also just recently bred a Jolly Aerodactyl for Lead. Plus I'll try to get Tyrogue with either 31 Attack IV or 31 Speed IV. My Hitmonlee has x/31/x/31/x/31 AKA 31 Atk IV 31 SpA IV and 31 Spe IV so it's easily possible. :D I actually have 2 Jolly Mudkips instead of just one! One male one female. :P I need a Timid Ditto though. Went into cerulean cave with one pokemon came out with 3 dittos and 2 other non Mudkips. So I'll be ready after I get that Adamant Tyrogue.

ohhh ok thats fine ill take an adamant tyrogue :D yeah i kinda caught 5 ditto's the other just for kicks haha

shortdan1998

Rawr! I'm back, baby!
Years
Okay. I will PM when ready. Shouldn't take too long because they seem to get along. I have the egg! Would you like me to hatch it?

Back