• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
Sorry, I can't help you there. However, I do have a similar request; would anyone be able to create a D/P/Plt Sea autotile given the tiles? I have the needed tiles.. I believe.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
I thought there was already one made? search this thread just in case.

Anyone have a tutorial for the Vs Sequence?

Last edited:

Bill™

Random Guy
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012
Overworld sprites

I need overworld sprites for all characters from Ruby/Sapphire. I do not need sprites for any of the Elite four, or fronteir brains. I do need the sprite for stephen though. I also need custom (battle and overworld) sprite for one Team Aqua and one Team Magma member who will show up quite often in the game.

I could use custom characters for the main characters if someone submits them. The Male character has a navy blue coat with a red PokeBall pattern on his back and light blue spiky hair. I don't care what the female character looks like.

THEY MUST BE GENERATION III SPRITES IN A FORMAT FOR RMXP.

Please paste the pictures not a link.

Thanks in advance.

I am going to attempt a game where you are in a new region battling team aqua and magma.

Just realized that i could use some door sprites from those games as well, especially the battle dome door.

Last edited:

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
npcs.png

Don't be lazy.

Bill™

Random Guy
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012
you're not going to put those in rmxp format are you? I would do it, but everytime I try it makes them look messed up. Could you please do this for me? I really suck at editing this kind of graphics.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Poccil already included most of the RSE overworlds in RMXP format. They're on the bottom of the Trainer Sprite Charsets.

Spoiler:

Pokeman298

Life knows not right nor wrong
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2011
you're not going to put those in rmxp format are you? I would do it, but everytime I try it makes them look messed up. Could you please do this for me? I really suck at editing this kind of graphics.
look at the sticky threads, theres a resource center different from this one

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
I couldn't see a Help/Request thread so I came here.

I found a whole bunch of public tilesheets on deviantart,but I don't know how to put them in RMXP format.If someone could do it for me or at least teach me how,it would be awesome.

me2hack

Graphics Artist
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
I couldn't see a Help/Request thread so I came here.

I found a whole bunch of public tilesheets on deviantart,but I don't know how to put them in RMXP format.If someone could do it for me or at least teach me how,it would be awesome.
You can easily do this by using a Image Manipulating Program like, Photoshop and Gimp. The latter is free, which you can download from their site. In the attachments I added the template for each tile. A tile in essentials is 32x32 big. So every block in the template is 32x32 so you know how to put it. Too use it in a program like Photoshop and Gimp. Just put the template on the lowest layer, like this; click here.
After you put the tiles nicely delete the layer with the template. Save it so you can used it again later.

Karel_Kazuki

Years
Thanks ,I'm trying it now.Its gonna be a long time before I can get all of this done but it'll be worth it!

flamemaster

No school like the old school
Years
  • MI
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
could anyone give me a full outdoor tileset from dewitty? i've seen it in other games so could someone please help me?
flamemaster~

flamemaster

No school like the old school
Years
  • MI
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
well i've already been there, what i need is a full tile SET, that i can just put into rpg maker. when i try to make my own it always gets messed up. please help me.
flamemaster~

Years
  • Seen May 16, 2014
Does anyone have a blank template for the generation 3 sprites, but in the FireRed/LeafGreen style?

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2012
hey guys. could i request a proper hg/ss tileset. obviously by now someone must have added the sprites together similar to the starter kit right?

thanks
m.b

Tora.Silver

Titanium Spriter
Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2014
I'm a new user here, not too familiar with anything here, so I don't know how to search the threads for what I want. So let me take this opportunity right now to apologize for any problems I may be causing.
Could I request a Ruby/Sapphire tileset? I've searched the web for weeks (PLURAL!) to no avail, so I'd really like one. Perhaps someone could provide the tileset used to make the town map too? I thank you in advance, and again, I apologize for probably repeating a previously posted question.

Karel_Kazuki

Years
I'm a new user here, not too familiar with anything here, so I don't know how to search the threads for what I want. So let me take this opportunity right now to apologize for any problems I may be causing.
Could I request a Ruby/Sapphire tileset? I've searched the web for weeks (PLURAL!) to no avail, so I'd really like one. Perhaps someone could provide the tileset used to make the town map too? I thank you in advance, and again, I apologize for probably repeating a previously posted question.
If you do't have it ,you must go download Pokemon Essentials.It is the standard tileset in the project folder.

KitsuneKouta

狐 康太
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 20, 2017
Sorry, I'm a bit slow today, where/what is the folder?
It should be in the Graphics folder, in a sub folder called Tilesets, and the file should be called "Outside." It's not strictly RSE though, as it contains many FRLG tiles as well.

Back