• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Netto Azure said:

What if there was a West Virginian hick town that was magically sent back in time to 1631 in the middle of Thurungia by ASB's who then helped Gustavus Adolphus restablish the Kalmarunionen by under the Vasa's rule after SSIM Constitution, Montitor and Ajax Ironclads captured Copenhagen in 1634?

Pokestick said:
If the Kalmar Union was re-established in such a fashion all of a sudden, I would be confused :D

103165602.jpg

I TOLD YOU IT WAS REAL!

And yeah it's online but I am too much swamped with stuffz. :(

Years

Now, for something more awesome.

Georgia is one of my fave characters from the Best Wishes series of the Pokemon anime. And my fave of her Pokemon is Bisharp, she's a girl and don't underestimate her, she's pretty tough as proved when she faced Ash's Snivy as a Pawniard in the Don/Club Battle.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Gabri

m8
Years
atleeeti, atleeti, atlético de maaadriiiddd

The roles change! Last year, there were 3 Portuguese teams and one Spanish team in the semifinals of the Europa League, and this year it's the reverse; 3 Spanish teams and one Portuguese (Sporting CP :D) And Athletic won't be easy AT ALL.

That being said, the club should build a statue to our goalkeeper at the entrance of the stadium, and ask the Vatican to make him a saint.

Years

I spy Bronies, gotta stop them...

In other news, the creator of Porsche's famous 911 has passed away aged 76. Such an iconic car the 911 is...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Yeah.. I only watched the first half of the first episode and disliked it. :x

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I have finally realised the song that sums up my life entirely. I feel appleased at that. I feel I'll do something about that. Perhaps a profile style if I can somehow get hq images of that episode. I have something in mind I feel. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back