• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [HotM Feb] POKéMON NEVER BLACK&WHITE [Beta 1 available]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 1, 2010

Hack Name:

POKéMON NEVER Black & White
A little of basic information:
Base ROM: Ruby
Hack creator: SkOria (Joel Ricci)
Language: Engilish
rubiing09rh0.png

Features:
New graphics (3D style)
New world... NEVERMIND
New characters (Some friends, some rivals, and unknown people behind of you)
New events
Mysteries and riddles
A developed story before the first generation (POKéMON R/B) around 1980

INTRODUCTION:
Did you like Ruby version?. I hate this version, well now I hate it, so... why not a new Region?, with a new story line, new graphics, new things, events and scripts, missions, with mystery towns... Anyways, I've an objetive... give you a bit of fun!!

STORY: (No, you haven't to rescue your girlfriend of Dalkiamon, or something like that...)
Well, basically everything in the story is a big mystery. Then so, Ican't tell you more...
Just donwload the first beta, remember your past and make your own destiny

Well maybe in the future I will explain more of the argument...

BETA 1. NEVERMIND REGION MAP
neverbweng02hy1sn4.png

SCREENS:
Spoiler:

CREDITS:
Wah for tile of the big tree
Xiros for his help and teaching
To KODER, Pey, and i don't know, to everybody in the hacksworld
Banners
Spoiler:

Awards

Do this if you have a white screen in the emulator:
Spoiler:

DOWNLOAD BETA 1 ENGLISH (search for a clean rom)

Last edited:

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
Wow!! This hack is incredible!! Everything about it is amazing. The tiles and palletes are beautiful and so original. I can't wait to see more progress on this.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
indeed, there are a lot of spanish hackers who are truly amazing!
This hack is awesome!

wishing for great luck with this awesome project! ;)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Finally! Here it is the only reason why I still go to SP nowadays. Your game is really wonderful, I have been following it for months. I absolutely love your tiles, and your scripts are really good. Keep it that way!

PD: Nice to see that you unedited the O's, it was annoying ;)

driger369

Fortitude Creed
Years
Those tiles are amazing! They compete with shiny gold as my favorite tiles. It looks amazing and even though I'm in a Spanish class, I hope you find someone to translate it (our teacher isn't very good at teaching us anything). Good luck on this, I hope you can finish it.

Oh if you need any D/P sprites let me know and I can send you some of the ones I've done. Just saying if you want to include them, good luck!

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Dont want to sound racist or mean but woow the spanish really do make great hacks. I always thought it was the chinese who only did so wow

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2009
Wow, hey! Can't believe it's up! I really loved this hack, I've seen movies on Youtube and have seen some ads on WAH and have seen the thread on SP! It looks great! You're SkOria, right? That explains the big "O" on your font.

Anyway, I can help with sprites if you want.

- Edit -
Everyone likes Spanish hackers... :D (glad I'm Spanish xD)

- EDIT AGAIN -
Yeah, I see that the hack is in Spanish. I'll gladly translate it to English for you!

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
why are all the great hacks in spanish XD?

Your graphics are breathtaking... very pleasing to the eyes.
I like the trees and the fences. The do have a 3d feel..
So ya the palettes and the tiles are very well done.

The overworlds and backpics are ok. I like the female better since she seems original while the male seems like an edited version of the ruby hero.

Looks like you won't be having problems with scripting :)

Anyway, love this, best of luck! :)

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
Years
Hey man!
Well, as u know ur hack is amazing, i love the storyline, the graphics and the scripts.
Well, good luck!

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
Years
  • Age 32
  • Utah
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
These visuals are nothing sort of astounding. Easily my favorite set on any hack I know of, and obviously, this is the first I've seen of B&W. The story is also very mysterious. This looks like a hack I would honestly go out and purchase.

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
Years
Hehe, Skoria, great Graphix amigo!
Your Scripts are very cool.
You are the Best Romhacker of Chiapas, Mexico. Hehe :D
Well, only 1 word i have to say.
Amazing!
This hack has future. Much future.
I wish the best of lucks, frend.
Bye!
Ahi la vemos wei!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
I'm happy that you brought it here, as everyone else (now you'll get more frequent comments from me ;P)
Welcome to PC, hope you have good luck with the hack here! :D

And to the rest of the people... Time to pay a bit more of attention to Spanish classes! :laugh:

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
I hope it will come out in English, i'm still learning Spanish as my third language. Great tiles and great story.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
I hope it will come out in English, i'm still learning Spanish as my third language. Great tiles and great story.

G.K.S, this hack will be in english since Keryin(Esmas) will be translating it.
Please don't say anything like' I hope to see the hack to be out in English soon...'.
I will say this again to everyone in the community' Keryin will be tranlating this Hack to english!!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back