• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help! I've fallen into this thread and I can't get up!

TaylorJ52

Safe Driver
Years
So this is the place to ask about emulation and rom hacking-- correct?
... Naw, JK! I'm Taylor, I'm new, and I am utterly lost amongst all of this technology! Gah!! However, I do love me some Pokemon!

Drop some knowledge bombs on me!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
You forgot to trademark your title! xD (nah j/k)

Haha, really loving your enthusiasm there! Welcome aboard to the community, Taylor! Pleasure to meet you here! Sounds like you are new to forums in general, or the forum software, right? Not to worry. If you read the FAQ's page, you'll find a plethora of information regarding the software as well as everyday questions you may have or will have in the future. That page also contains the rules as well. Do read them. :)

Be sure you don't rush that 15-post count if you want to post urls and images, that's the only tip I can give ya from a veteran to a newbie! Feel free to drop a message in my profile if you wanna talk. I'd be more than happy to be your very first friend, as well as guide you around the forums. :) You can also ask anyone in bold if you need any help. The staff here are absolutely friendly! Have fun, and see ya around!

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
So this is the place to ask about emulation and rom hacking-- correct?
... Naw, JK! I'm Taylor, I'm new, and I am utterly lost amongst all of this technology! Gah!! However, I do love me some Pokemon!

Drop some knowledge bombs on me!

No it's not the place to ask about emulation and rom hacking instead you can ask them in the Emulation forum.

Anyways, Welcome to PC TaylorJ52!

And of course everybody here loves Pokemon that's why they join this forum xD First try and read the forum rules so you won't get into trouble but most of the time you wont.

Feel free to drop me a VM anytime I won't bite. :3 If you have any questions regarding the forum you can ask any of our fellow staff members the ones with the bold colored usernames.

Enjoy your stay here on PC! :)

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Sorry, I meant that as a joke. I should've made it more clear. Haha. Anyway, thanks for the welcome guys! Currently looking into Life Alert and it sounds exciting!

Haha, I just saw the JK now... xD

Anyways, welcome to the forum again if you want to chat just VM me.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I feel like I've been seeing a lot more Michiganders around PC lately!

Welcome fellow mitten resident :D

TaylorJ52

Safe Driver
Years
Close! =S I actually live in the U.P. Pokemon is kind of a big thing up here. A wild Yooper can often be spotted huddled around his DS inside of his/her igloo.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Aw you silly Yoopers. The farthest north I've been is Mackinac Island, so the only Yoopers I've met are those brave enough to venture down into our un-Michiganly hot climate here in the lower half of the mitten.

TaylorJ52

Safe Driver
Years
You're missing out, let me tell you! The U.P. is a wonderful place for... For uh... Hm... Alright. You're probably better off sticking where you're at...

Back