• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
"I must agree with... ur... Mr... Cat Dog," I hesitated at saying Mr. Cat Dog's strange username, it was an odd thing for sure.

Dirk Strider

definition of delicious
Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2015
super bump lord have mercy

I'm only in a couple of fan clubs since I normally forget to post in them, haha. How many of you guys do the same?

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
super bump lord have mercy

I'm only in a couple of fan clubs since I normally forget to post in them, haha. How many of you guys do the same?

I'm a member in five/six but I only post in them rarely :<

Like, LGBT sometimes. Others are mostly anime related so sometimes I go to discuss new episodes and stuff.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I used to own the MLP club, but I transferred it. I'm still interested though.

I was one active in groups but it was just....time consuming lmao.

(also wtf necro bump for IWT wat)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Where has this thread been? O_O

I have two clubs, the Dark Type Club in Pokemon Clubs and the Adventure Time Club here. And you all shall join both or suffer consequences.

I love clubs they're really fun , though I admit owning two can be sort of a challenge.

droomph

weeb
Years
Lol I'm not really interested in any of the clubs :p But that's only because I'm not interesting :]

I am a member and trying to get people to post in the language one, but I must be doing something wrong or everybody just hates conjugating sentences THAT much.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^oh lordy remind me to watch that show. I really really need to be in the loop.

Both Walking Dead and Being Human, respectively. (Being Human is missing a fan club tbh).

Years
I'm a member of a club here, and it's really fun to chat about our interests here.. I would join more than the Adventure Time club, but I pretty much don't have any deep interests other than that to join another club xD

Years
I like clubs. They're like an ever-changing discussion thread on one topic. Like a chit-chat thread for whatever the club's for. It's kind of a shame that there are so many specified areas of the forums and different formats when they could all just work like this. Only kind of a shame though since it could be pretty chaotic.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
I usually sign up for a club, stay active for a week or two, then forget. I also lurk at the ATLA club to see any news or updates regarding the Avatar universe, but that's about it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm already itching to make a new club. :( I had to transfer my MLP fan club to a new owner because I was losing interest. I want to make a NASCAR club but it doesn't seem like anyone's interested. xD

Years
I'd love to make a club here in the non-Pokemon club board but just can't get the CSS to look right. Watch it take so long that someone else will nab the club before me, haha. q_q

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Ahh yes, the CSS is the worst part when it comes to clubs! I have a few templates, but they all look messy. I need to write up a new one because they're all booooring. ;;

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm no good at CSS at all so the ones on my clubs look awful. I think I'm getting better at it though, my art thread's CSS is a bit better looking haha. (Though honestly I just used the CSS from the Justice League collab to help me with the CSS in my signature haha. )

Years
I own a Steel type club, and thus far it's been easy to manage but I guess it's because I prefer simplicity.

I am also a member of Dark type and Flying club, and one non-Pokemon related club I'm in is the language club, because I'm bilingual and I have a little bit of interest in language structures, origins, etc.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I love making the CSS, but I dunno how to keep members interested. I have 4 active clubs (1 went inactive). >.<

In Pokemon Clubs, you can reserve a topic for a while so nobody will ninja you while you're tinkering with the CSS. I imagine it's not done here because there are so many topics to choose from, unlike the few dozen or so Pokemon topics. Still, you should be able to call dibs on it for a week somewhere (club lounge?)! :O

Years
I have terrible CSS skills, so that may be probably why I gave up on owning clubs. However, the CSS guide is definitely good for first-time club owners to follow so they can make great-looking OP layouts.

However, I'm not really in most of the clubs in this section but I'm in loads of clubs over in Pokemon Clubs though. I found PoC easier to answer topics in I guess. I tend to join most of the type-based clubs over there. The only non-Pokemon club I'm currently in is the PC Fanclub, but it's not really that active.

Back