• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon X and Y anime speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Idk. Maybe we are but nobody cared enough to upload them? I think there was one... but I don't remember cause I only pay attention to the Japanese ones lol.

@Gogoat Rocks! HELL YEA

REAL TALK THO who else sees the Rockets being totally fascinated by Clemont and his inventions?

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
i bet in one episode they will steal his backpack thing and use it to steal pikachu and theyre gonna be like
Ash: Pikachu NO!!
Jessie and James: *intro in x and y since we dont know their version there* and then they will explain how they did it.
Clemont: Hey isnt that my Backpack with my aipom arm?!
Jessie: *annoying laugh she always does* oh this thing? we just needed some help thats all.
Meowth: Atleast we get to save money by stealin it.
Jessie and James: *smacks meowth on the head* YOU WERENT SUPOSED TO TELL HIM THAT YOU IDIOT!!!!

or something like that lol something funny i hope lol

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
Years
i bet in one episode they will steal his backpack thing and use it to steal pikachu and theyre gonna be like
Ash: Pikachu NO!!
Jessie and James: *intro in x and y since we dont know their version there* and then they will explain how they did it.
Clemont: Hey isnt that my Backpack with my aipom arm?!
Jessie: *annoying laugh she always does* oh this thing? we just needed some help thats all.
Meowth: Atleast we get to save money by stealin it.
Jessie and James: *smacks meowth on the head* YOU WERENT SUPOSED TO TELL HIM THAT YOU IDIOT!!!!

or something like that lol something funny i hope lol

lol. :D
I like coming up with those sort of stuff. :)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
They are taking a break for the De Arc in the English anime. Right after that, they are going back to the De Arc I believe. It is just a sneak preview. They aren't starting it just showing episodes of the new saga.

Also, when it comes to Anime, They have a good amount of episodes already ready and then they air them while they work on more. It really isn't that difficult. Sometimes there will be small break so they can catch up. japan probably already has 50 (Well... more like 20 probably.) episodes finished for the XY series. English is probably working on them now,

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
Years
I found something in the XY episode opening.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
They don't often show random people in openings (if at all) so it is possible that we are seeing a glimpse of Ash's rival. But we won't know until the actual anime is out I don't think. Currently we have no other hints about there being a rival so yeah.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
The main question is that if Ash going to be a strong Battler Or weak Battler ???
Because during the new preview , I just show him getting beat up by ether Clemont or Team Rocket .
When the last time Ash was shown as a powerful battler ?
I guess 3 year ago.
Also ,
Is it possible that Ash become some sort of ''Star'' after he calm down Garchamp which was shown in TV ???

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
To be fair they don't really show what happens during that battle clearly. Pikachu takes hits from Bunnelby yes, but it shows Ash that Clemont isn't just your average trainer. Which he isn't. He's a gym leader. And not even the first gym leader he's the fifth from what I have heard. We've seen many times that just because a Pokemon seems weak it isn't. And the fact that Bonnie is the 'referee' (or whatever) of the battle shows that she isn't your run-in-the-mill kid either. She already has experience and from what I can tell Dedenne is hers and not Clemont's.

It does look like the battle might be getting in interrupted by our wonderful TR trio before it gets finished anyways. And when they do Wobbuffet uses Mirror Coat which sends back an attack at twice the power. And it looks like the same battle Froakie gets injured in so.. yeah. Can't quite judge what happens there yet.

Again this is my opinion so I don't need a million sentences telling me otherwise.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
in a preview i saw pikachu is about to be hit by a giant elector ball. maybe pikachu sent one at wobbofet and it sends it back and then froakie jumps up and gets hit but saves pikachu and faints. that must be at the end of the battle because after that im pretty sure ash carries froakie to the PC.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
That happens. But what also happens is that Pikachu uses a move on TR only for it to get sent right back with Mirror Coat and Pikachu gets hit by that one. So yeah. Hard to say what happens. I'm guessing they did it like that on purpose.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
well yes but after froakie got hit, pikachu mustve gotten mad at them and shot a huge thunderbolt at them, and thats when pikcahu gets hit. i mean im just guessing here but it seems like something like that would happen

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Eh possibly. Something about that idea seems off but it's possible. I'm just going to wait to see what happens in the actual episode. Far easier on my brain that way. There are several other things that are curious to me as well so yeah. Can't waaaaait until next week. ♥

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
i know right its gonna be a pokemon filled weekend! new pokemon movie and the sneek peek of the next season.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
mine will be serena. she seems like the outgoing strong girl, and i want to see her whoop someones butt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back