• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh hai

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
Years
Oh whoa, hi! Have I died and gone to heaven??? How have I gone so long seeing this website but never actually participating? This place is great!

Aww, you can even make the thread icon a Cherrim, that's a adorable!

Oh, right.

Uhem.

Anyway, hi there! It's a pleasure to join PC and meet you all! ^_^

Years
Welcome Sir Dolan!

PC is one of the best Pokemon communities around, we have everything ranging from Pokemon, battling, trading, and other fun sections!

Enjoy your time here! :)

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
Hi SirDolan, welcome to PC!
I hope you can have a great time here, I recommend you to also check out our Discord server on which we have a lot of fun.

See you around! ^^

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Hey there SirDolan, welcome to PokeCommunity! We're super glad you've decided to join us. This is such a great place to join in the various discussions we have going on. Are there any specific sections that interest you? The Discord server is a pretty nice place to chat with other members in live time, you can access that here. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! I hope you enjoy this wonderful community, see you around, yes? :D

Years
Is..is..IS THAT LENNY IN YOUR SIGNATURE???!!!!.....why?

Jk

That's so cool xD Welcome to PC, Zoska!! We got so many fun section like Roleplay, fanfiction, battle server, discord server, forum games :p and......Underground....( it's a section dedicated to mafia games *cough*memes*cough*)
If you need any help around the forum just look for me....See ya around! ^.^

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 2, 2017
hihi that was my first response also when I found this site ^^ welcome! Best wishes Michelle

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Oh whoa, hi! Have I died and gone to heaven??? How have I gone so long seeing this website but never actually participating? This place is great!

Oh, right.

Uhem.

Hii welcome to PC! I hope you'll have a great time here. Ahaha yeah I love using thread icons but for some reasons most people don't when they make threads d: I think it's a really cute touch.

Years
I'm married to 707. He is the cutest thing. Welcome Dolan!! I absolutely love & adore your avatar. <3 We're a friendly forum here and I hope you'll consider staying.. lots of people to talk to, and I can already tell we'd get along well from your interests. =p Cheers!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

Oh, right.

Uhem.

Hey Dolan, welcome to the Community.

It seems you really like this place already, good to see that {:3}. There are lots of interesting sections out here, do take time out to browse through the Forums.

And feel free to drop in a VM, if you ever feel like chatting. See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

Oh, right.

Uhem.

Glad that the website is to your liking so far! It's really nice to meet you; you can call me Dragon. <33 And yeah, the thread icons are there for your pleasure!

Are you enjoying yourself here so far? Feel free to explore to however you like, and I look forward on getting to know you better! You can contact me anytime via VMs/PMs and I'll be sure to reply as quick as I can. Until then, have a great time, and a great day. <33

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Too bad you got lynched D1 on your UG debut. I'm sorry. T.T

Welcome tho!

Back