• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Pokemon in BW2 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Well yeah because they weren't really in the previous two games much :x Buuut idk.

Hmm I'd like to see Drifblim around where the airport in the mountain is, I think it could really fit in there. :3 As for the others, yeah, around the start or Pinwheel Forest.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I could see Hoppip around a beach area, as beaches are usually more windy, and Hoppips DO travel via wind and such. I could also see it near cities as they have been known to pop up there, too.It'd be cute to see little Hoppip overworld sprites floating through the city like leaves in the wind. <3 Like Castelia City or something!
I agree that Drifloon/blim definitely fit in the Air Port or very close to it, and most certainly in a high altitude area like the summit of the mountains.
The others such as Poli I can see close to where Shizui is, unless he's surrounded by salt water (frogs + salt water = death).

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I can see hoppip being around the starter town.
Also wouldn't it be interesting if all the normal starter pokemon appear...I hope at least Zigzagoon and Linoone appear as they are my favorite out of the five normal starting route lines.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
I hope to see Golbats that only use Confuse Ray, and Graveler that only use Explosion!

(Graveler can have sturdy now, making their Explosions more unavoidable. Looking forward to it!!)

I want Scorupi as an early bug type. He was only in the Safari Zone in DPP, he needs a new home in the wild!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
I can see hoppip being around the starter town.
Also wouldn't it be interesting if all the normal starter pokemon appear...I hope at least Zigzagoon and Linoone appear as they are my favorite out of the five normal starting route lines.
It would be adorable to see hoppip floating around the first route because of the wind. n___n

I 100% agree with your last sentence also! Zigzagoon and Linoone were the only common wild Pokémon among many routes in RSE that I loved. Like, a lot. To see them and their cute animation within the first routes of Unova will make me cry tears of joy. :P

blue

gucci
Years
I'd love to see some of the Hoenn originals in the first Routes, especially Zigzagoon, Poochyena, Seedot, Lotad, Ralts, Wingull, Taillow etc. If they were I think the majority of my team could consist of Hoenn Pokémon!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I'd love to see them blowing in the wind omg get me a net to catch them.
-no punctuation-

But I'd love to see Zigzagoon and Linoone, but maybe in a little later route, rather than the first. First route really doesn't need more than two to three Pokemon, imo. I think Patrat should take the last spot on the first route. Growlithe would be neat to get at like, the second or third route, though.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Oh! This didn't actually come to me until now, but do you think we'll see previous generation legendary Pokémon? Probably not to do with the actual storyline, most likely post-game, but yeah - it wouldn't surprise because we've got previous gen wild Pokémon. Maybe some roaming legendaries like the legendary birds in Platinum, and Latias/Latios in HG/SS...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I'd love to see them blowing in the wind omg get me a net to catch them.
-no punctuation-

But I'd love to see Zigzagoon and Linoone, but maybe in a little later route, rather than the first. First route really doesn't need more than two to three Pokemon, imo. I think Patrat should take the last spot on the first route. Growlithe would be neat to get at like, the second or third route, though.

Nah I'd rather have them early on. I'm already kinda interested as to what else will appear early on, and I think that if they're going in the games then they definitely need to be in the early routes, it'll just throw off what we've gotten to know. XD;

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020

Nah I'd rather have them early on. I'm already kinda interested as to what else will appear early on, and I think that if they're going in the games then they definitely need to be in the early routes, it'll just throw off what we've gotten to know. XD;
I definitely want to see more Pokémon thrown into the first routes. There were barely any, and it disappoints me. :[ A couple of older Pokémon plus the Pokémon that were found in the first route originally would be great. Just not two or three please. Variety is good, and there is none on that poor route.

Years
I definitely want to see more Pokémon thrown into the first routes. There were barely any, and it disappoints me. :[ A couple of older Pokémon plus the Pokémon that were found in the first route originally would be great. Just not two or three please. Variety is good, and there is none on that poor route.
I agree. In BW they were all "NO PRE-GEN V POKEMON" so they had limited options, but now they could easily give us a few more. There's no shortage of ones that would work in the beginning, though I would like it if we didn't get Rattata and Sentret and Zigzagoon and Bidoof AND Patrat all early in the game.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hmm yeah they should be selective with what they choose. JUST PLEASE DON'T CHOOSE BIDOOF FOR THE FIRST ROUTE. OR AT ALL. >___>; Yeaah don't want that creature back. :3;

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Well of course not! I'd hope GameFreak would be a bit creative with the Pokémon they select for each route. With both older Pokémon and Unova Pokémon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Oh lawd, as much as I love Bidoof, putting it in this game would make NO SENSE, just as much sense as Zigzagoon, tbh.

It would be really fun to see what they put where. I think Beldum/Metang may be on Route 4. That'd be neat. or maybe near a LOT of people and buildings so...yeah, Route 4. :'D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Ooh maybe Trapinch there too, plussss Vibrava, basically anything sand-based in gen 3. XD; Gunna be kinda sad if we can't get Darmanitan and stuff there for some reason. :x

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
Years
I just want my Houndour/Houndoom. That's all I'm asking for, Game Freak. Just two Pokemon. Anything else is fine.

Your wish the same as mine i love the poli line heaps and i wish they would be in the game but i doubt it with the palpitoed line so I went to my number 2 the hound line.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
Bidoof is a great pokemon. that being said, he should be as common in BW2 as Magikarp is in BW1.

Zigzagoon is my least favorite early rodent pokemon, though that is mostly based on his 3rd gen sprite. Patrat is just cooler, and great for catching other pokemon with Mean Look, Hynosis, and Super Fang. Bidoof has so much personality, but if you wanted one, he is all over DPP, three whole games packed full of Bidoof, there is no room for him here.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Oh right, so we should only have Patrat and Lillipup and Azurill! :3 Perhaps in the first route you can also have pre-evos like Togepi and things along those lines...?

pokemonpokemonpokemon59

The official Machoke
Years
My list of Pokemon I want in B2/W2:
Machop Combee Makuhita Pikachu
Abra Cranidos Heracross Rotom
Aron Corphish Houndour Scyther
Aipom Croagunk Horsea Tentacool
Ekans Cubone Lickitung Pikachu
Anorith Dratini Lotad Qwilfish
Bagon Skorupi Magnemite
Shuppet Duskull Plusle