• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Don't judge me, it's clean

[this has been removed for safety issues]

I wonder what the Gardevoir/Jynx/Lucario/Zoroark/humanoid pokemon or Gen VI is going to be (aside from Mewthree)

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Seems like I missed something? Or nothing at all?
The tumblr UtaPri fandom has exploded into TokiyaxHaruka sparkles since episode 11 aired on wednesday. :') And when I say sparkles, I mean sparkles.
Spoiler:

Bartolomeo

Youtube = Crap
Years
Oh yeah, I forgot. The chapter's probably even out in Japan. Or will be by tomorrow. It's just us; we get things later on. Oh well, better late than never. Wednesday can't come soon enough. No OP makes me sad, though. ;_______; At least SJ's taking care of Oda, I guess.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Think it comes out on Sunday. Scanning, translating, cleaning and stuff takes time.

At least the breaks in One Piece are coming towards the beginning of the arc.

Bartolomeo

Youtube = Crap
Years

That's true. But still I WANT MY MANGO NOW!!!

As for OP, the fact that the previous chapter was HOLY MOTHER OF GOD amazing and made it seem that ****'s gonna hit the fan doesn't help, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back