• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
0/10 Not available in my country and too lazy to find another video for it.

Cause I've been watching old episodes of Friends lately, this song came to mind. (It's the theme song by the way. :P)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
6/10 It's really hard to judge how good the song is from live performances, but it doesn't sound too bad. I'd have to wait to hear a full studio version before fully judging.

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
Hmm. Not really my type of music, but it was surprisingly pretty good 8/10

Let's go with some Electric Light Orchestra music now! (Don't worry, the band isn't anything like what their name makes you think)

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
7/10. Decent music, good lyrics, and a great music video. I just hate the guy's voice...

This song is a bit long, but it's great, especially when you sit through the whole thing :P

Not bad. 80s songs are always pretty good.
Remember to give an actual score.

Last edited:

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
6.5/10 Pretty good, but there are very few hard rock songs that I actually enjoy. This one doesn't really cut it.

The only reason I chose this video for Wheel In The Sky is because of everyone's silly haircut ^.^

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
2/10, had a catchy beginning but just progressed horribly. I don't really like Imagine Dragons anyway :x

[hd]e9SeJIgWRPk[/hd]

I will bring this song up in every place possible until I die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back