• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Regal

How does the Plot sound so far?

• This is an Awsome plot!

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • The plot is decent

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I don't like the plot

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
Smarty arty your demo doesn't work because you did not install the font that came with the game, this happened to me when I started using the starter kit that blizzy made too... common mistake. :D

EDIT: Wait...Did I upload the Zip file? :confused: Sorry if i didn't, uh, please tell me if I didn't, I'll upload the font to the first page if i Have to so please tell me if the font is included!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
RTP is the Standard Sets that came with Your Version of RMXP (usually) you cannot play because I forgot to change some sounds from RTP, Search RPG Maker XP RTP Download to get them...It should work.

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 26, 2008
Wait a minute. I don't even have RMXP (whatever that is)! What do I do then? And could I get links? The search is resulting in what seems like things that you have to pay for.

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2007
I'd love to beta test, if you want to give me a PM. Also, what ROM is needed to play this game?

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
...no RPG Maker XP...Darn. hmm...Blizzy, Is there a way to send the RTP so he can play it?

BTW: I just finished installing SBC yahoo DSL! CHEER!!

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Wow 11MB+ thats some demo.. lol if I had the time I'd download it but I have dial-up so thats going to be a problem. Anyway i'll download it tomorrow.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
Wow, RM2K3 kid, your just the guy I needed to talk to, As you can see, I am using one of your sprites, The hero sprite, Do you have the running sprite, Surfing sprite, Biking spirite, and pokeball sprite for him?

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 26, 2008
Don't d-post. Anyway, that's the same problem I have. You need the program it was made in, which I have no idea where to get it.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
uh, I got it from the Starter kitt, and it works fine on my computer, I wonder why it doesn't work...

whatsup

poke.untold storys ******
Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2006
can someon give me a link to rpg maker xp because all the nes i get say it is corrupted

whatsup

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2006
thanx for the link but i prefer the full version only if i get it fot free though lol =-D

whatsup

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2006
i can never find it ive searched for i have no idea how long
and i wish i could be apart of regals team but i am a noob and i have no knowlege of rpg maker xp i have alittle of 2003 but not much thats why i came to this site to learn to make good games because i want to work on coumputers when i go to college

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
Getting the full Version is illegal, And is not reccomended if you ever want to sell your games, but technicly You can't sell pokemon games because they are Gamefreaks property, not yours.

whatsup

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2006
ohhhh ok well that sux big time oh well i gusse ill just have to stick with rpg maker 2003 @___@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back