• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Coral Version (2022 DEMO OUT NOW!)

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I found myself unable to move as soon as I began my game, and when I restarted to see if it was a temporary thing the game just crashed upon launch.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2024
I found myself unable to move as soon as I began my game, and when I restarted to see if it was a temporary thing the game just crashed upon launch.

Something must have gone wrong when patching it as no one else has had this issue. Make sure you're using a clean v1.0 ROM of Pokemon Crystal.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
everything works now. Not sure what happened. I won the second badge and am in the volcano area right now.

PolandDev

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • nobe
  • Seen Jul 25, 2023
Absolutely excellent stuff, Coral. No way near finished with the current release, but I'm so excited to play more.
Keep up the good work.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I'm so glad to see a new demo released. I was worried about the bit of silence behind this hack Cor a while (probably because I didn't check the thread often.) Keep it going man!

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Oh dear, the snorlax on the road to Sunbeam Island kills itself when it uses Belly Drum...

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 18, 2024
Can someone please tell me where I can find Cut?

Never mind, it was Rock Smash that I needed to find, and I found it

I'm stuck in Starglow Valley, and I can't get out of town or go into the gym. Does anyone know what I can do?

Never mind, I found a way to move along

Does anyone know how I can wake up the Snorlax?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I found a bug involving Togepi. It actually didn't go to the PC when I got it but instead, my Dwebble was overwritten which was my last pokemon in my party. It took its nickname Eggy instead of the normal name.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2024
I found a bug involving Togepi. It actually didn't go to the PC when I got it but instead, my Dwebble was overwritten which was my last pokemon in my party. It took its nickname Eggy instead of the normal name.

Yeah. That bug is fixed in the newest patch. Download it in the OP. Should still work with your save file.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I know you only just released this new patch but the Snorlax needs to be fixed, Belly Drum keeps knocking itself out. I reeated this bug 5 separate times and I know Im not doing enough damage to cause Belly Drum to result in me dealing a KO by accident

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2024
I know you only just released this new patch but the Snorlax needs to be fixed, Belly Drum keeps knocking itself out. I reeated this bug 5 separate times and I know Im not doing enough damage to cause Belly Drum to result in me dealing a KO by accident

Ok. I wasn't going to bother fixing it until the next release, but I went ahead and updated the OP with a fixed version. Now Snorlax doesn't have the move anymore. I'll fix the actual move for the next release.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
thanks this has been a great game thus far. BTW was corsola buffed up in this? The shiny corsola's stats look 20 percent higher than normal after looking at a DV calculator

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2024
thanks this has been a great game thus far. BTW was corsola buffed up in this? The shiny corsola's stats look 20 percent higher than normal after looking at a DV calculator

Yes. I buffed it a bit. I'm thinking of removing the buff in the next version, since it comes with the Coral Shard which buffs it anyway, and buffing it's actual stats might be overkill.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 29, 2023
Had a really good time playing the game, just gonna say that the reward from the clues is spammeable, you can get as much as you want just by interacting which is probably not intended. Keep up the good work

Back