• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: The Emperor's Celestial Door! (This project has moved to GameDevelopment)

IRON NIDOW

I'm a talking dog
Years
First I want to say thank you to everyone who voted for this project become a indie project, now it will be a tribute to most of Gameboy games we played in our childhood, second i'm giving away all my assets of my past GB hackroms as a way to say thanks to everyone that gave the support of this project and all my years in rom hacking,

The new thread of this game you can find here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=405447

The topic with my past assets is still pending to moderation, when they accept I will post here, after this I will ask moderation to lock the topic.

Old topic:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
This is so goddamn beautiful, I really want to see how far this goes. I'm going to keep my eye hovering around this. I love the concept as well as the Fakemon. I'd love to be a beta tester if possible.

IRON NIDOW

I'm a talking dog
Years
This is so goddamn beautiful, I really want to see how far this goes. I'm going to keep my eye hovering around this. I love the concept as well as the Fakemon. I'd love to be a beta tester if possible.

thankyu very much, anyone who want to test the games are welcome, you are in my friend! ^^

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Oh.My. Gosh.
I am in love with starters, how am I gonna choose? They are all so good.^_^
Game is already looking so nice, can't wait to play it!

Years
Man what you have here is gold. To be honest with you, I think you should move this to a completly new game instead of a rom hack of pokemon. Your game has a different appeal, btw Its like it isn't a pokemon game, it's better! Think about it! Good luck!

Last edited:

IRON NIDOW

I'm a talking dog
Years
Man what you have here is gold. To be honest with you, I think you should move this to a completly new game instead of a rom hack of pokemon. Your game has a different appeal, btw Its like it isn't a pokemon game, it's better! Think about it! Good luck!

ReallY? I have many new ideas that I can't put in a rom hack, maybe when I get some free time I will make something to show my new ideas and see other opinions, and then evolve this project to a completly new game, or if I find an investor maybe ^^ thank you very much Sammy!

Oh.My. Gosh.
I am in love with starters, how am I gonna choose? They are all so good.^_^
Game is already looking so nice, can't wait to play it!

Oh my gosh I'm in love with this comment haha! Maybe should I put more than one for pick?! haha! Thank you very much for your support Fallkitten ^^

Looks like a great and interesting story for a Pokemon game. I will bookmark this :)

Same way I bookmarked Orange haha! thank you my friend :)

Looks good.I like the new tiles.

There's so many techniques I used to make this tiles that works only in gbc games! Maybe I do a tutorial someday :3

This hack would be interesting. Will take out time to play it.

Oh yes Delta! I hope make a big game to take a lot of time haha! The bad part is, a long game need a long time making D:

Very ambitious project! I'll follow ;)

this sounds as a poetic alliteration: "Failah is following" haha! Thank you for you support my friend :3

Now the update:

I want to show my first gif :3

5WUUi8t.gif

This pyramid will have a important role in the game, It will be the first 'dungeon'. At the end there's a powerful guardian waiting you : ) . Also here you can see the movement of the main character.

And A NEW CREATURE: Emperor Lupercal!

ySOV73q.png

One of the few "Emperor" races, Lupercal is a mysterious creature. It's pace is faster than wind. Lupercal is very wise, it can speak in human language, and it was once a leader in times of war. Its majestic power is so high that never anyone tammed it, but aparently, It is seeking someone for a long time

Last edited:
Years
A game that have the same idea as mine but I had other features.
The truth is that I like your game. I will support you. Make it happen I want to fight alongside my pokemon.

Years
Really digging the graphics. Although it's an unpopular opinion I'm a huge fan of fakemon, and also gbc hacks so it's nice to see a combination of my two favorite things. Hope to see lots of progress on this project, good luck :)

Danny-E 33

The Loneliest Cubone
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Wow, this looks incredible so far!!
I love the story concept and the new monsters!
I will watch this hack closely

Just wondering, are you using pokered to make this?

UkiTheMaid

Robot Maid
Years
Well now, I can dig this! Those screenshots are super eyecatching! And the fire starter is pretty cool looking! I like the water starter as well, but the grass one, it looks "cute" but feels a little off, but I can't really explain what's off, hah!

I'll keep my eyes on this ROM though, for sure!

lcie nimbus

100th degree asskicker
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 17, 2017
You've heard it before, and i'll say it again. this hack looks amazing, I love what you're doing with it so far, if you need a beta tester, i'd be happy to help. just let me know.

Back