• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSonic

Banned
Years
=Hack of=
BPRE - Pokemon FireRed (E)

=Language=
English, Partialy Welsh

=Story=
The year is 2010. Technology has advanced beyond the expectations of the public 5 years back. Set in the region of CONTRI, relations with the KANTO region have been going smoothly. Many people, such as yourself, have flocked all over the place to live in this warm, sunny climate. But also, X Rocket has been established to have the opportunity of taking over the Region. Now, a new challenge has begun, to complete the CONTRI league, and become the CONTRI champion. But! New Training Gym's have been built to psych you up for the League so take advantge of them. I bid you good luck!

=Features=
- New Prof.
- New Region
- New Team
- Some Custom Tiles
- Harder Trainers
- New Starters

=Screenshots=

Here are some you might like.

gallerylt9.png

dusckywoodswi0.png

pokemoneeveelutions1xd5.png

=Trainers Featured in the Hack=
No stealing!
galleryfi7.png

Want to support this hack?

Thanks to Samson

Download:

Alpha 1.0b Clicky

Last edited:
Years
Your maps are fairly good. I have one small nit-pick in the seventh screenshot. The flower patch does not look good square.

Anyway, the story sounds a bit bland, though. Try adding some things to spice it up.

Anyway, keep shinin'!

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
You could but some fences around the flower square, and then it would look better =P Other than that, I love the custom tiles, and I can't wait to see some more work of your mapping ^^

Good luck ;)

Corrosion

Support Pokemon Amber!
Years
As you've offered me help, i could draw you up a region map if you told me what you want.

BlueSonic

Banned
Years
Some screenshots are newer than others. I forgot to point that out, Sorry.

Hey, new screenshots of the new woods.
dusckywoodswi0.png

I'll add them to the first post as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
having those 3 pokemon as starters is quite unbalanced. heck, i'd love to start of with a jolteon or a flareon, but it leaves flareon at a major disadvantage. well... it depends how you use flareon. if people were smart enough to focus on its sp defense and attack, then it definitely has a chance against both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back