• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

yes. yes you do.

I can't keep up with the current places to go to. I don't need a Plurk to add to the list, especially with how busy I've been. :V

Instead, I'm going to obsess over thinking of a name for my future (preferably female) Pirate Draik. <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

At first I thought you already had one XD; But then "future" kind of made it obvious ><;

Still planning on making my Xweetok Desert, my Kacheek a Christmas Chomby (or, if I can't get a simple Chomby Morphing Potion by then, get a Chomby when Chomby day comes around and decide on something else for my Kacheek), and my Poogle Electric. /dreaming big

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Technically I do have one. She/He just isn't hatched yet. :'D

No idea what I'm going to do with Red (probably Lab Rat). Gardios is gonna be Royal for sure. Then Red's Tigermouse is gonna be painted Yellow, and Gailardia is gonna also be painted Royal. <3 /could actually buy the Petpet Paintbrush and pain him royal now buuuut she wants to get both Royals at about the same time.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Ohhh, you got a Draik egg? Nice :3

I haven't decided on my Petpets. I already have my Doglefox X-Mas (bought her that way) and she'll probably stay that way. Same with my Plushie Airax (I think I got the Plushie PPPB as a gift?). And my Alabriss... I think I'd do Fire for him |D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yup! It was the main reason why I was excited for the Forgotten Shore, so I'm reaally happy that I found it. <3 /always wanted a Draik... well, since their image was updated.

I don't know what my Petpet for my Draik is gonna be. Probably whatever Petpet that I splurge on or something. :P It's basically what I did for Gailardia. xD

We're talking Neopets. :P And I'll post there later; right now I'm in class and don't have much more time left until break is over.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I think the Forgotten Shore hates me. The only thing I've ever gotten out of it was NP ;;

I have quite a few Petpets in my SDB. I might give it an Altachuck!

...Oh, and looks like I lied about giving my Poogle a Plushie Airax. That's still in my SDB XD; Instead she has a Quetzal! ...Which I think looks cool Darigan or Maraquan. But those are probably so expensive sob ;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My sister hasn't been getting much luck out of it either; she's been getting nothing. /got 2000 np on monday, the avatar on tuesday, and the draik egg today. yay!

I do too, but all of them are from the money tree like... 1NP and such. I think the only one who isn't is the Feepit that Red used to have, and a Gnar.

There are so many cute petpets these days. ;A; I definitely have to think about what to give my Draik; probably depends on what name I end up giving it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

A lot of the ones I got came from my previous account, and then the rest from completing the Altador plot or the Money Tree XD; /speaking of which I should go there to get more items to put in my SDB

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It's the result of Mashima creating the time skip arc!

Also speaking of Mashima here's some Rave fanart:

rave-654426.jpg

Also, I herd u liek big freaking swords?

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I still say that he's following in his 'sensei's (or whatever he was) footsteps in a way if the timeskip is permanent. js.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

You mean Mashima's sensei? If that's the case who is that now. /never looked up much about Mashima I'm ashamed to say

>Reading Rave
>Gets iTunes up
>Tracks set on random
>First three tracks are from FT

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yes. Mashima. During the FT Panel it was mentioned that his sensei was none other than the creator of One Piece. Believe-- wait from fandom.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013
Needs to visit this place a little more. :/

Hey. Hey Gareth. Hey. Hey Gareth.
Hey.
I got one thing to say to you.
Just DON'T do it do it do it do it.

I would've totally recorded this for you if vocaroo would let me. Just keep making that green or whatever it is you're doing with your life.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I do recall seeing somewhere about the two of them knowing each other, but I thought I might've been given false info. XD;

It does explain why the two have similar art styles. But I still refuse to believe they are the same! Mashima-sensei, believe in me who believes in you! Yours is a drill pen that will pierce the heavens! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU-- /brick'd

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Guess that to you is like saying Evanescence and Within Temptation are the same band to me. Not that you would really know either band, not being an 'english' listener and all.

I love you too, Kevin!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I know the former; someone had me listen to her once. And the latter reminds me of "The Temptations", who (or would I use "which" in this case?) I just learned about this year since we're playing a medley of their songs for band. If anything, I learn about these groups through band. Although, if I go to that Quaker college and decide to take that history of rock band course by the ex-Rolling Stone magazine editor, I'll probably learn a lot more XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not surprised at anything that you said (the fact that you know of the former), but I meant more than just listening to one or two songs/at least listening to them more than once. Which is why I said really. Again, my wording was probably off like usually, but general point y'know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back