• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Itallian Scientist - Vaccines make children gay

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Italian scientist Gian Paolo Vanoli is making headlines after claiming that vaccinations cause homosexuality in an interview with VICE.

Vanoli, 72, is a known opponent of vaccinations and an advocate of alternative medicine. He claimed vaccinations cause homosexuality by altering the formation of the child's personality.

The Huffington Post translated the VICE article by Matthew Lenardon from the Italian: "The vaccine is introduced into the child, the child then grows and tries to find its own personality, and if this is inhibited by mercury or other substances present in the vaccine which enter the brain, the child becomes gay," Vanoli said.

"Each vaccination produces homosexuality, because it prevents the formation of one's personality."

While he claims vaccines cause homosexuality, he says he doesn't "blame" homosexuals for their "illness."

"Homosexuality is a disease," he said. "I know that the World Health Organization does not think so, but I don't care."

He added, "we have to say that it's an illness, something that does not respect the order of life."

However he claims he supports gay marriage and same-sex adoption.

Vanoli also believes vaccinations cause autism in children. "It is a microform of autism, if you will. You will see how many gays there will be in the next generation, it will be a disaster," he argued.

The scientist does not believe that more homosexuals are out of the closet today than 50 years ago. He thinks that today there simply are many more homosexuals because so many children are vaccinated.

"One of the main causes is represented by vaccines, which go against life, disturbing our mind and our spirit," he said. "The proof of that is the big increase in the number of homosexuals. Since mass vaccination began, this is the result," he said.

In the same interview Vanoli admitted he drinks his own urine daily, "a glass every day," because he believes it is "great therapy" to reverse the effects of vaccination.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/soci...-gay-says-italian-scientist-gian-paolo-vanoli

I think he was dropped on his head one to many times as a baby.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Just wow. I know he's old but those are some kind of out there views. Vaccines are supposed to protect people.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I'm not that surprised really. I mean, the guy regularly drinks his own piss.

Minus being lost in the middle of no where and having a desperate need for the water to, you know, survive until rescue, anyone who drinks piss probably has quite a few screws loose.

Years
So... why are we still listening to this guy?
Every village needs an idiot?

Yeah, it is a little bit of us patting ourselves on the back. "Oh, look at this crazy wackadoole who we're nothing like. We're so great." But then, he is a crazy wackadoodle and people should fear our public humiliation for agreeing with him.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
lol @ the urine thing. I was reading the post going, "OK, I see, mhm" until I hit that last sentence lol >_<

And though I don't feel homosexuality is a "born this way" thing, I wouldn't go as far as this guy as to say that it's because of vaccines. Vaccines are supposed to be good for you. Then again, some conspirators even consider vaccines to be "mind-controlling" devices, which I can see as possible but doubtful at the same time, so who knows anymore. Just who knows >_>

Gotta question what's going into our food, too.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
We should be asking on where is his evidence to support his claim about vaccines being the cause of homosexuality and autism.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
Its far fetched but doesn't mean it is "crazy" Come on how can two guys together be natural? putting it in the poop shoot is natural? or let alone two women scissoring? vaccines are they natural? No they are man made.. Really thats how it was meant to be? .. Man and woman are a fit because they can reproduce keep the population growing. I am not denying that the same sex cant love each other, father n son, brother n brother, but its not homosexuality that is a disease, its sex... Sex is a problem, it can be an addiction, cause people to do some crazy things, rape for instance(not saying all rapist are sex addicts), sex is out of control in todays world, it went from private between two people to world news headlines..

All I'm saying if humanity was on the brink of extinction you wouldn't want the last few guys alive to be gay, and vice versa. Even if they could get it to work it wouldn't be very successful. It aint natural, and It could be very much possible that vaccines could be the cause..

not saying it is, just saying anything is possible.

Sir Codin

The only bad thing vaccines cause is mass hysteria thanks to people like this guy.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Homosexuality has been around before vaccinations. This is why we have "who came first, the chicken or the egg?" instead of "the gays or the shots?"

Reactions: Her
Years

That's the same kind of argument made by climate change denialists and people ignorant about GMO's. It's one thing to make that argument in the context of scientific knowledge and quite another in the absence of scientific knowledge.

The vaccine is introduced into the child, the child then grows and tries to find its own personality, and if this is inhibited by mercury or other substances present in the vaccine which enter the brain, the child becomes gay. The problem will especially be present in the next generations, because when gays have children, the children will carry along with them the DNA of their parent's illness.

He seems to claim that mercury will cause a mutation causing kids to be gay. Mercury may cause mutations. But it'll destroy your nervous system first - and it's highly unlikely that mercury will target sex-orientation genes, since all genes are made of the same material - DNA.

Also yes, homosexuality is a disease, only if you take the strict definition of a disease to be an abnormality that injures the function of an organism, in this case, the function to reproduce and continue the species - that being the function of life, primarily. But, even the premise that homosexuality hampers sexual function is not entirely true. Take the example of ants, where 99% of the population are unable to mate. We wouldn't consider that to be a dysfunction, but an adaptation. Is homosexuality an adaptation which helps increase the survival of mankind?

Anyways, homosexuality is natural because it occurs in a natural condition. It's not like cyborgs or genetic engineering. And even if the last few guys alive were gay, I'm sure they'd swallow the pill and reproduce anyways, I don't think anybody would be that individualistic and selfish in humanity's dying throes.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Its far fetched but doesn't mean it is "crazy" Come on how can two guys together be natural? putting it in the poop shoot is natural? or let alone two women scissoring? vaccines are they natural? No they are man made.. Really thats how it was meant to be? .. Man and woman are a fit because they can reproduce keep the population growing. I am not denying that the same sex cant love each other, father n son, brother n brother, but its not homosexuality that is a disease, its sex... Sex is a problem, it can be an addiction, cause people to do some crazy things, rape for instance(not saying all rapist are sex addicts), sex is out of control in todays world, it went from private between two people to world news headlines..

All I'm saying if humanity was on the brink of extinction you wouldn't want the last few guys alive to be gay, and vice versa. Even if they could get it to work it wouldn't be very successful. It aint natural, and It could be very much possible that vaccines could be the cause..

Homosexuality has been around since the beginning of time, it just didnt have the awareness it has now. People are born gay, it's not like you get some vaccine and then you become gay, it's just the way some people are. Nothing makes people gay.

Years

I don't know whether to be offended or amused. I'm going with amused. Point and laugh people, point and laugh.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
I don't know whether to be offended or amused. I'm going with amused. Point and laugh people, point and laugh.

lol I knew my post would cause controversy, was hoping however it would spark a more open minded discussion...

People are born gay,

I dont believe this and I have a few gay friends that would say the same..

Years
Actually, I feel that social pressures can make people gay, just like how social pressures can make people "straight". I have friends who got caught up with all that born this way, orientation-questioning stuff, with no small help from Lady Gaga, just to have him dismiss it as a "phase". I felt pressure to question my own sexuality as well, but that doesn't turn out well when you end up feeling like you're searching for something that isn't there. That stuff can get you super-paranoid when you don't fit in to contemporary society.

It's a bit of a side-track, but just like how homosexuals have been stigmatized into repression for the vast ages, I feel that pressure can go both ways.

Years
The important thing to take away from all of this is that vaccines are safe and that it's okay to be gay. Even if people could choose to be gay, even if vaccines did make some people gay, even if the last people on Earth were gay, that would all be fine.

Back