• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<*The Frozen Wasteland*>

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
A blizzard show up in one of our adventures, what should we do?
This is one weird answer... So here goes...
I would lie down in the bed of snow and wait till the storm is over...

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Hehe lolz. You could die of frostbite because of that.

My answer would be: I'll make up a camp so that we can be safe. If the blizzard is strong, then our Ice pokemon would control the storm and calm it down.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Make Spheal build an igloo.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Make Spheal build an igloo.

Must...not...let...this...club....... DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, igloo's insulation can keep you warm!

Next topic: After the storm, we continued on our trek. We end up in the lee side of a mountain, which contains a lot of aggressive Walreins. They are about to attack you. What should you do?

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
After the storm, we continued on our trek. We end up in the lee side of a mountain, which contains a lot of aggressive Walreins. They are about to attack you. What should you do?
I'll make Spheal stop them, cause you know...he is a Spheal. How can they attack him?

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
After the storm, we continued on our trek. We end up in the lee side of a mountain, which contains a lot of aggressive Walreins. They are about to attack you. What should you do?

CHAAAAAAAAAAARGE!
...But I dun think that'll work.

Wait... Aren't Walerins slow?
Well, let's just run! xD

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years

Correct. Running is the only option. If you try to attack 'em, you're dead. Kaput.I can now promote some of you if you're active enough.

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
You're welcome, and thanks for making me a General! I'm going to answer the first topic now, and get it out of the way;

Whats your favorite Ice type attack?

Well, I'm not sure, there's many great Ice-type attacks. Hail hurts any Pokemon but Ice, and that's always good, kinda like an extra help. Blizzard has the highest Power of all of them, and can also freeze! But for me, it might be Sheer Cold, since the opponent faints when they get hit.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
Accuracy > power, for me, so Ice Beam as I mentioned previously before.

I can't think of any topics right now. :/
Oh, and the FM and Major badge pictures on the front page doesn't load for me. :/

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Me too, must be some sort of problem over the link.

Blizzard's accuracy will be infinite when Hail is activated.

Topic: There are a lot of possible type combo for Ice, if you pick one what will it be?

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
There are a lot of possible type combo for Ice, if you pick one what will it be?
Ice could definitely use some extra defense.
So Steel for me! XD

Back