• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
Banner is low quality and is mostly black. Not nice to look at. -.5

Hey look, a splice. That takes talent. >_> -/+ 0

Random text is random and kinda dull. -.5

Not much going on. -.5

3.5/10

I SWEAR IF YOU TAKE THIS PERSONALLY

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
Its better than just a plain trainer card, but cool. Unfortunately I'm not the biggest fan of Lucario, but I like the short-sweet-to the point design.

9/10

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
Jumpluff! One of my Pokemon in Pokemon Colosseum! The words go with your sig. picture very well!
nice and organized, 10/10

Peccadillo

p h a n t o m
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2011
7/10 Banner is kinda flat and boring; blend the render with the background. As for text, default magenta is awful. Marluxia is a plus, however.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
Years
Grrrr....BANDWAGON!!!! I'm sorry but,

sympathyikeradiantdawnp.jpg

You get: 0/10. Nothing Personal.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
The banner...isn't anything special.. ;;
The quote is something nice, I guess. But everything apart from it, is...not very nice. ;;

5/10

Giga Universe

Working on a tool.
Years
Banner looks nice, though the render on it seems pixelated and low quality. Remove the gifs and up the quality of the render and it will look better. 6/10

PS. On mine, can someone PM telling me how to hide the scroll bar in CSS, yet still allow scrolling functionality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back