• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Competitive Battling Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Where is the pc server? 25 charmanders.

When on Pokemon Online's main window, look for the white bar that has the I.P address of your last visited server. Type, home.brokenrevolution.com and then hit 'Advanced Connection' that takes you to the PC server. :)

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
That should be clarified, tbqh. I don't think many people knows how to get to PC's server unless someone tells them how to.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I always used to put the PO server in first posts of leagues and such, purely for that reason

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2012
does subway battles count on competitive battling or just wifi battles?

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2012
Recently decided to participate in The Dark Horse project on Smogon; doing relatively alright, peaked at 1206 for the day, and I'll continue tomorrow.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Yeah kind of this ^, it took me a while to figure that out too (heck I think I didn't even know until Nica told me).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
That's also going by the assumption that people other than all of us who visit CBC will actually stay. Only about two that have posted here recently haven't been to PO before us linking them, everyone else just goes to T&E and stays there. :x

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
I changed the title to something much more noticeable. It seems almost desperate now haha.

does subway battles count on competitive battling or just wifi battles?
Technically they do count, but subway teams belong in the in-game sub-forum since the Battle Subway is in-game.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
For those of you who didnt see, tier list recently got updated.

Following are now OU;

065.gif
113.gif
135.gif
232.gif
(suck)
051.gif
473.gif
641.gif

Following are now UU;

260.gif
437.gif

Discuss ?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Oh I didn't notice Tornadus there when I saw the other day. Tbh I'm surprised Swampert didn't drop sooner, but uh out of those on the list, Jolteon is probably the most annoying. :x

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I never thought I'd see the day when Alakazam was back in OU.
Magic Guard is pretty good, so yay I've always like Alakazam.

And I'm thinking of making a new team with Shuckle centre-stage.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Spoiler:

So I hate to disturb this wonderful flow of discussion, but this must be noted: Have a look at our purple-A-username server. :)

Also, Impo, a Shuckle-based team does not sound like a good idea at all. :(

Years
My main man Bronzong in UU makes me happy. I recently added him to my UU team lol.

TOLD YOU DONPHAN WAS GOOD AZELF. BUT DID YOU LISTEN TO ME? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Spoiler:

So I hate to disturb this wonderful flow of discussion, but this must be noted: Have a look at our purple-A-username server. :)

Also, Impo, a Shuckle-based team does not sound like a good idea at all. :(
*hasn't been on PO for a while*

Wow, I missed this aesthetic change to PO.

Anyway, I looked at the tiers the other day and wow, I was surprised Alakazam, Dugtrio, Donphan and Tornadus back in OU.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Heh, forgot RU/NU changes D_A. :/

Krookodile rose to UU. Golurk, Sigilyph, Cresselia, Spiritomb, Whimsicott and Aerodactyl all dropped to RU. Smeargle, Magneton, Lanturn, Slowking, Rhydon, Roselia, Klinklang, Druddigon, Poliwrath, and Scolipede all moved up to RU. Victreebel was the lone drop from RU to NU.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
@ Drakow, Donphan sucks imo, it loses to the most common Spikers in the game (Ferro). Loses even worse to the most common ghosts (Gengar, Sableye and Jellicent) and people just dont use it correctly and use Terrible Shard on it. Ice Shard has always been bad, it didnt beat Garchomp back in the day when phan was OU nor does it beat any other 4x weak dragon because its just so weak as in Max Attack Adamant Donphan cant even OHKO Min HP / Min Def Nite AFTER SR with it. Assurance is far better because then you can actually touch ghosts but not much lol. Its also dead weight against any weather teams, loses horribly to all entry hazards bar SR, no recovery. Just blegh. I have no idea why you'd use it over other spinners.

At least in UU it can beat spin blockers like Froslass with Head Smash and EQ. -_-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back