• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Ahhhh, congrats Ryuryu! It looks amazing! I'm so proud of you! ♥

I'm at college, and the only MLP fan I know is a good friend of mine. Apparently he's found some bronies around the campus, but I haven't met any. Of course, I don't flaunt around how much I enjoy the series like he does, aha. He's a much bigger fan than me anyways.

Years
- Favorite Episode: Read It and Weep. Any Rainbow Dash episode is epic, but this is the best yet~
- Favorite Main Pony: Rainbow Dash
- Favorite Side Pony: Scootaloo. I leik chickens
- About Me: Been a fan for about 4 month now. Since the show pretty much invaded the Internet I decided to check it out, and before I knew it I was obsessed.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/02/nightly-roundup-241.html

I did a drawing on a whiteboard at our school library, and my friend told me he was going to send it to the folks at EqD. I NEVER thought it would actually get in. This made my day. So, SO happy. xDD;;

Anyway, most people at my school are prejudice as well. But heck, I don't care. xD;
I did a speech on it last year, I've entered a few pony drawings in school art competitions, and I drew that. Then again, different schools are different, I suppose. :(

Wow, great job ~Ryukaa! Congrats on getting something featured on Equestria Daily!

- Favorite Episode: Read It and Weep. Any Rainbow Dash episode is epic, but this is the best yet~
- Favorite Main Pony: Rainbow Dash
- Favorite Side Pony: Scootaloo. I leik chickens
- About Me: Been a fan for about 4 month now. Since the show pretty much invaded the Internet I decided to check it out, and before I knew it I was obsessed.

Welcome to the club, you'll be added to the member list right away.

Ostrich

Derpatoligist
Years
I'm finally all caught up with the series. :D I fell behind at the episode where RD gets hospitalized.

- Favorite Episode:
God, that's a hard one. It's going to have to be Read it and Weep. I love the Indiana Jones reference.
- Favorite Main Pony: Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy? No. Rainbow Dash.
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy. o.O
- About Me: Been a fan since it popped up on /co/. I frequent [rules 1&2], so I've seen some pretty nasty stuff. Ponies are the best thing to come out of there by far.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I'm finally all caught up with the series. :D I fell behind at the episode where RD gets hospitalized.

- Favorite Episode:
God, that's a hard one. It's going to have to be Read it and Weep. I love the Indiana Jones reference.
- Favorite Main Pony: Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy? No. Rainbow Dash.
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy. o.O
- About Me: Been a fan since it popped up on /co/. I frequent [rules 1&2], so I've seen some pretty nasty stuff. Ponies are the best thing to come out of there by far.

All right, another new member. Great. Welcome to the club. You're username will be added to the list momentarily.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Thanks. :) I was excited to find a brony club on PC.

This is one of the most popular clubs on PC, so I'm happy you've found it and I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Depending on how it ends it's definitely going to keep people on their toes until next season. I've been left off on cliffhangers in other series, and some of them are not fun to leave off on. I don't think MLP will really be too bad with their cliffhanger (considering my other shows are typically Crime Dramas) but we'll just see what they have in store for us.

Years
Just got around to watching last week's episode. >:

The CMC's little song towards the beginning was adorable and there were overall a lot of funny scenes in this episode... but by the time Big Mac and Cheerilee were on screen going, "sweetie weetie pony pie" and etc, I was just itching for it to end lol. It wasn't bad at all but my ears couldn't take much of that XD

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years

The CMC's little song towards the beginning was adorable and there were overall a lot of funny scenes in this episode... but by the time Big Mac and Cheerilee were on screen going, "sweetie weetie pony pie" and etc, I was just itching for it to end lol. It wasn't bad at all but my ears couldn't take much of that XD

Yeah, some of the sweet talk sounded forced somewhat, but it shouldn't have taken away from the episode itself.

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Woah,i was sooo inactive,i'm very sorry D:

Did anyone else dislike read it and weep? I think the moral of the episode is books are dangerous,they will make you do bad things,why must i hate reading?

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Woah,i was sooo inactive,i'm very sorry D:

Did anyone else dislike read it and weep? I think the moral of the episode is books are dangerous,they will make you do bad things,why must i hate reading?

That's not the moral. The moral was don't knock something until you try it. Which it was Rainbow did. By passing reading off as an "egghead" activity until she read the book and found out she likes to read.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Everyone has their reasons for disliking something. I've heard worse reasons why someone would dislike an episode, or a genre of music, etc etc. And hey, he might have been joking about hating the episode.

On the topic of the 'lovely dovey' talk, I'm not surprised some of it seemed forced. Considering that it was part of the 'Love Poison' and all. It was a tad annoying, but I suppose that's what you are to expect from a concoction like that!

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Yay here comes the DVD review.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/02/friendship-express-dvd-review-also.html

I think that was the CMC had the best song beside Rarity's two songs.

Cheerilee and Big Mac's sweetie weetie scenes was best of all.

i do dislike reading.

I'm not a big reader myself.

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I strangely liked this week's episode a lot. I say 'strangely' because I'm never a big fan of the songs, and too much Pinkie - though I do love her - can often drive me crazy... but everything seemed to come together for this one. The songs, while a bit too long, were all in keeping with the tone of the episode, and the ambient music in general was great (especially the minor version of Yankee Doodle Dandy when Cranky became mad). Indeed, the plot of the episode reminded very much of 'Homer's Enemy' from The Simpsons, with Cranky filling in for Frank Grimes, but I doubt MLP would have had the guts to have Cranky go crazy from Pinkie's antics and electrocute himself, so the ending we got was the second best thing they could have done.

Oh, and this episode how introduced the now-immortal quote into my lexicon: "This donkey is really, REALLY bald!" I swear there's not going to be a day where I don't use that phrase! :D

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
The Smile song is forgettable.

I seen better Pinkie Pie episodes.

Anyway here's my FiM collection update.

212c12r.jpg

Back